12/1/09 Spacejams

^^^ Your bugging right?
2w4cxo1.gif

can't wait for december gonna save a $100 each month from now on then walk into the shoe shop in december and be like give me 4 purs and o them the lasttwo give me them also
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

.No need to take the high and mighty approach, so you will never see a "mold" close to an original or the first round of XI retros. I just see no need to make people feel small or bad about purchasing a shoe they want.

I don't want 2 make herbs feel bad, I just want them 2 admit their quality is ca-ca
laugh.gif

I will get molds close 2 the original Flint, I got the connects 2 get them at about 350-400 a pop, that is fine... Herbs can eat the CDP molds.

These are hot but ain't no way I am coppin for $175 unless the quality on these is OG level. I don't mind payin for a hot kick...I do mind payin for ahot kick that's thrown together like a $40 shoe.

Flintgrey stated that JB uses the DEC 1 date as a way to designate what month the shoe drops..its not the exact date..comprende?

We shall wait and see how good/bad the quality and shape will be on these. Please don't ruin one of the best Jordans JB.

for some reason this doesn't excite me at all

thank you jb for ruining retros so much that even spacejams don't excite me. they would have to bring out something insane in previous quality and loweredprice. maybe i'm just out of the phase now.

lol...175 being steep wont stop the majority of us in here who are complaining...i'm gonna have to cop a few for myself, pick up a pair for the gf whodoesn't even wear sneakers, pick up a few pairs of the GS sizes as well for the car dash and future baby

Back
Top Bottom