12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I couldn't be in a relationship with a chick who wore heels all the time. Couldn't relay a woman who wore sneakers all time either. I need balance the same as me. I guess I want too much! LOL
Its not about wanting too much. With me its about being real. I have lots of sneakers in my closet that I can wear to work everyday if I choose and I'm the same with heels. Tons of them. Just depends on my mood. Some days its just a 5 inch heel kind of day and some days its a Bo Jackson and polo shirt kind of day. I live in both worlds and my husband seems to enjoy it.

Soooooooo UPS finally shows up today with a order I placed on RD for 10.5 (Cousin's Pair)

I open up the box and it's a damn pair of KD's!!!!!!!!!

Champs Sports > Me

Soooooooo UPS finally shows up today with a order I placed on RD for 10.5 (Cousin's Pair)

I open up the box and it's a damn pair of KD's!!!!!!!!!

Champs Sports > Me
Woooooowwwwwwwwwwww   
sick.gif

Last edited:

You need to get on the phone with CS for them right now and while you're at it email Nike and let them know the situation and they'll hit you with the I'm sorry 15% off for your troubles coupon.
better yet... hopefully Nike can still get him a pair.......

better yet... hopefully Nike can still get him a pair.......
That's a long shot. I thought my Infared 6s were lost in transit. Nike told me they were sorry there was nothing they could do but they hit me with the 15% off coupon. Long story short the delivery person updated the shipping manifest before my sneakers were actually delivered and I thought they were stolen. I received them at 9pm.

That's a long shot. I thought my Infared 6s were lost in transit. Nike told me they were sorry there was nothing they could do but they hit me with the 15% off coupon. Long story short the delivery person updated the shipping manifest before my sneakers were actually delivered and I thought they were stolen. I received them at 9pm.
in you're specific case glad everything turned out for the best but wow thats ****** someone just pulled a quick one on this dude 

Yeah this whole situation sucks. I kinda feel bad the fact they were for my cousin. I have an extra Size 10 I offered him but he only wears 10.5 / 11.

Oh well. I'll call Champs again and give them an ear full. Hopefully they budge and give me a code or something.

Yeah this whole situation sucks. I kinda feel bad the fact they were for my cousin. I have an extra Size 10 I offered him but he only wears 10.5 / 11.

Oh well. I'll call Champs again and give them an ear full. Hopefully they budge and give me a code or something.
They need to take them damn sneakers back, refund your money and hit you with a good discount. Thats horrible.

Damn that sucks!!

Packages from Champs and Eastbay arrived Wed but packages showing already in state but money was refunded back on my card 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom