12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Whats up fellas I'm new here been lurking for a minute tho, I entered 6 sheikh raffles and won these but bought the premium KD7 ext (black suede's)cause I thought I had no chance of winning at all,anyways I picked them up any ways they came with a couple flaws but the black dots on the patent it stands out on a all white shoe.

Hey just wondering, have you by any chance gotten a way to clean the black dots? I'm noticing a few black dots on my pair 

Finishline just hooked me up !.......my order status never changed for a pair of 11s, so they said we'll reship. then they said we dont have the stock, so we'll refund my paypal & gave me a $20 credit. last friday they delivered a pair to my grandma house. my grandma just called & said i got a check in the mail. i
told her to open it it was for $224 from finishline lol

Finishline just hooked me up !.......my order status never changed for a pair of 11s, so they said we'll reship. then they said we dont have the stock, so we'll refund my paypal & gave me a $20 credit. last friday they delivered a pair to my grandma house. my grandma just called & said i got a check in the mail. i
in b4 lecture.

You got the "hookup" from Finishline, but we're the slick ones?? :nerd:

I dont think I even need to say anything. You're already defensive so you know what's up

You got the "hookup" from Finishline, but we're the slick ones?? :nerd:

I dont think I even need to say anything. You're already defensive so you know what's up

why would i be defensive over some internet stuff ? i just didnt know what those comments meant. but whatever...... i got a free pair.

It's a picture of all of his 11's.

Why would he leave the Gamma's out if they are one of his 11's, and he's taking pictures of his 11's.

It's like the cool thing to bash the Gamma's?

"I hate Gamma's, I'm a sneaker-head"

Last edited:
I actually like the Gamma 11s

That all  black with that Blue sole.

and those yellow hits!

Salty?
roll.gif

Guess by having morals it means im salty. Ok
morals?? how bout the numerous stories we hear of stores fn over the customers and offering a 15 or 20 percent code to make up for it

just a cpl days ago somebody got screwed out their pair of 11s cuz champs sent them a different shoe....

enjoy that free pair bro

Last edited:
wow..you're comparing personal morals to a company's buisness practices, where no one is forcing you to patronize them in the 1st place??

Come on man

Im done :smh:

Salty? :rofl:

Guess by having morals it means im salty. Ok
Get used to being called salty in here, say any word against these members and you're automatically salty. Salty is like a generic response to these people, I've been called salty for missing out on a shoe I actually copped just because I don't follow the Jordan sneakerhead parameters.

Fighting over story that's most likely fabricated.. I've built payment transaction system, and know for a fact you always refund via original payment (with the exception of store credit). FNL would never send him a check because that would allow fraud via chargebacks - something we call being PCI compliant. Plus, when has FNL ever compensated for canceling an order?

Fighting over story that's most likely fabricated.. I've built payment transaction system, and know for a fact you always refund via original payment (with the exception of store credit). FNL would never send him a check because that would allow fraud via chargebacks - something we call being PCI compliant. Plus, when has FNL ever compensated for canceling an order?
Actually if you order a shoe via Finishline and take it back to a store they'll usually refund you with cash, only did it once but the manager told me that was their usual practices.

Ok this makes zero sense, 1 via PayPal the money would have been refunded since there were no shipping details, 2 as the guy above said, they wouldn't send you a check when all they have to do is refund your original method of payment. That would mean they sent you a check, the shoes and refunded you on paypal since there was never a tracking number.

Actually if you order a shoe via Finishline and take it back to a store they'll usually refund you with cash, only did it once but the manager told me that was their usual practices.
Find that hard to believe. It states you must bring the original form of payment (PayPal transaction is refunded accordingly) and ID for returns on the receipts. The manager of the store screwed up.

Back
Top Bottom