12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

anyone in the southern california area that lives near torrance/south bay area. They are opening a SHOE PALACE at south bay galleria. They held some 11's for the grand opening but they will be raffled off. So if you are still looking for these at retail there's still hope.
When will this be happening? I thought they already had a grand opening this past weekend.

the spot is gray/offwhite now. Definitely noticeable. They're gonna be gym shoes now. Not sweating it...she took me to lunch today, and she has big breasts and was letting them out for air today.
LOL!!!! This had me rolling.

For a pair of 11s? She better be letting me smash!

So a woman has to sleep with you because she accidently stepped on your shoes?

Last edited:

the spot is gray/offwhite now. Definitely noticeable. They're gonna be gym shoes now. Not sweating it...she took me to lunch today, and she has big breasts and was letting them out for air today.
That was nice of her. Sh*t happens. She said sorry a few times I'm sure.

I disagree, cool greys will look fresh apart from a little sole yellowing for a while. Legends won't hold up as good, although I want my pair turning cream, looks way better to me.
Thats whats up.  thats why columbia's in my top 5. they  get better with age. 

Back
Top Bottom