12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Yal was on resale chatter when I chimed in, so I get your break down completely. I wasn't talking in those terms at all. I was speaking towards retail purchases and popular opinion perfering black kicks over the white models. @bigj505

Black colors are always more popular than white models.

i think i have to agree. a few of my buddies love the XI but i noticed a few passed on them because they were all white and they don't rock all white shoes... i love the Columbias, if i had to choose i would choose the Space Jam or Black/Red over the Columbias.

When the Market is Dry for a Certain sneaker price goes up^

when there's mad pairs on Ebay and No one is buying them price goes down

Seems like it's all about The Moment in Time your Selling the Shoes compared to the Shoe it's self.

and that's what Dictates the price these days

Price is based off Obtainability 

Hey guys, I'm looking for an insole to add to my 11s because they are actually pretty big on me. My TTS is 8.5 in Kobe's and NSW shoes but I recently bought a pair of Space jams size 9 and they are really big and would like to know the best way to make them fit.

Hey guys, I'm looking for an insole to add to my 11s because they are actually pretty big on me. My TTS is 8.5 in Kobe's and NSW shoes but I recently bought a pair of Space jams size 9 and they are really big and would like to know the best way to make them fit.
Sof Sole Thin Fit Insoles. Best insoles I've ever used and they're not too thin. Not too bulky like a lot of insoles. $20 at Finishline. Sof Sole Athlete Insole is next best IMO, again not too bulky. Same price.

Last edited:
Sof Sole Thin Fit Insoles. Best insoles I've ever used and they're not too thin. Not too bulky like a lot of insoles. $20 at Finishline. Sof Sole Athlete Insole is next best IMO, again not too bulky. Same price.
Cool, thanks for the quick reply, i'll look into it. should I add them ontop of the jordan insoles or replace? 

Last edited:

Cool, thanks for the quick reply, i'll look into it. should I add them ontop of the jordan insoles or replace? 
You would usually want to replace unless the shoes are crazy big. Even the thin fits should be thicker than the regular Jordan insoles. Try 'em instore (you don't ask, you just do it). The insoles may not fit perfectly, you can CAREFULLY adjust with good scissors at home.

Last edited:
JB needs to right us for those monstrosities they released in 2009. Remastered XI's starting with the Space Jam XI.

im done with XIs, they should put them in the vault like disney does, they need to remaster some black/red xiis and flints and some other xiis

@lapob I have plantar issues so I go with superfeet but they're a little more expensive than what homeboy said up there. you also need to go to a runner's store to find the correct type of mold to get. I think i got mine for 29.99 or around there. hope that helps.

09 Space Jams were bad, uncomfortable low patent leather cuts etc.....
The shoes is not that bad looking but uncomfortable yes, it's because when you remove the insoles you can see that the inside is not the new version where it's all rubber but some kind of mesh glued in unless mine is fake....

The shoes is not that bad looking but uncomfortable yes, it's because when you remove the insoles you can see that the inside is not the new version where it's all rubber but some kind of mesh glued in unless mine is fake....
everything about the space jams was bad unfortunately and im so over the XI that even if released in OG form/quality i would pass at this point.

Back
Top Bottom