12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

First raffle I ever did and I hit a 9...

Don't think I'm gonna buy they sell for less then retail on ebay
So you took my size...but seriously, you should buy to avoid possibly being excluded from any other raffles that you might want to try for.

So you took my size...but seriously, you should buy to avoid possibly being excluded from any other raffles that you might want to try for.
ohwell.gif

Is that Real to say???

:\

Is that Real to say???
Didn't Nike post something about people who win raffles but don't order or pick up will be excluded from any future raffles? Or was that only instore pick ups?

My memory is vague from the medications.

Last edited:
Didn't Nike post something about people who win raffles but don't order or pick up will be excluded from any future raffles? Or was that only instore pick ups?

My memory is vague from the medications.
Ok now your scaring me!

where is this notice!
frown.gif

I actually thought of that with the Chicago 1s. I really didn't have any intentions on purchasing but I entered it to try it out and ended up getting selected. Went ahead and purchased so it wouldn't seem like I'm just entering for no reason and won't enter if I'm not going to buy.

Im for sure buying but thats good to know.  Never enter a raffle you don't intend on buying. haha

Ok now your scaring me!

where is this notice!
frown.gif
This was when the Bordeaux were raffled and Nike Chi tweeted the notice. If it was only for that release and location, I apologize for the post towards @CrisisIce
nah it definitely isnt only for that release and location. i personally wouldnt enter a raffle unless i wanted the shoes.im not gonna enter a raffle, hit, and not buy because i dont want them. makes no sense to me lol

Is anybody still waiting on their accept/reject email? I entered with 3 accounts and only got 1 email saying I didn't win.

Oh I did, thanks tho...I had the email notifications off maybe that's why. Idk I mean I'm sure I took an L but I'll contact them tmrw

I won a pair for a size 9 (not my size), should have never entered (don't want to get banned from future drawings).  Hope they do a drawing for the Black Infrareds and Shattered Backboards before Christmas.

entered the raffle for ***** and giggles and i actually won a 10 :lol:

welp, one unclaimed pair wont raise a flag

I struck out on raffle. I unloaded my other pairs and regretted not having one pair. Oh well. On to the next. I was just so so interested in them with the Doer release upcoming.

Sorry man but y'all that "missed" out just don't want them. They aren't even reselling for much above retail.

Back
Top Bottom