12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Yeah, man. Shout out to the man (headkick520) above who said Nike SF had them. I was just browsing this thread after they sold out online. I copped a pair in size 12. They said they have plenty of stock when I called about 40 minutes ago. Probably sell out slowly over the next 2 days.

They even asked how I found out they restocked as Nike Twitter nor Nike headquarters did not announce anything.. I mentioned that few blogs said Nike.com restocked and then I browsed this thread and headkick520 basically helped me cop a pair. There was no official announcement. This was meant as a "secret" restock per the employees. They restocked specifically cause UNC in the Championship game supposedly.
did they do a phone order for you or did you cop in store?

did they do a phone order for you or did you cop in store?
Nah, I asked if they could reserve a pair for me over the phone and they said no but if I come soon, I should cop easily. Well, I rushed over there and wasted time running around to the basketball floor when you just need to go to the cash register and ask for your size. I took a break from work since I had a short lunch and was back within 30 minutes round trip. 

got a pair today as well via the app.  size 14.  what was up with the random restock today?  just came out of no where.  these released in December of 2014?  will the soles really be that yellowed even though they are dead stock?

couldnt believe i got them today...

got a pair today as well via the app.  size 14.  what was up with the random restock today?  just came out of no where.  these released in December of 2014?  will the soles really be that yellowed even though they are dead stock?

couldnt believe i got them today...
Not sure why they made it random but I was told by Nike SF employees that it was done due to UNC reaching the championship game against Villa. 

I called em they said 48 hours for phone orders...my size 12 is there too ugh...I regret selling my ds pair but needed money fast for my car

Yeah, man. Shout out to the man (headkick520) above who said Nike SF had them. I was just browsing this thread after they sold out online. I copped a pair in size 12. They said they have plenty of stock when I called about 40 minutes ago. Probably sell out slowly over the next 2 days.

They even asked how I found out they restocked as Nike Twitter nor Nike headquarters did not announce anything.. I mentioned that few blogs said Nike.com restocked and then I browsed this thread and headkick520 basically helped me cop a pair. There was no official announcement. This was meant as a "secret" restock per the employees. They restocked specifically cause UNC in the Championship game supposedly.
Thanks for the shout out. I went in hopes of finding French blue (been lucky before and i work near by) no luck on the 12's but these where a nice consolation prize....glad you where able to grab a pair of the 11's. BTW just stopped by about an hour ago and was able to still grab a second pair for my sis.

Wore my pair for the second time about a month ago and scuffed the ish out of the toebox. Glad i was able to scoop up on a second pair

Can't believe I missed these... didn't cop because I had left my house literally the minute before they dropped 
mad.gif

Interesting that these restocked in stores today too. I guess the correlation between these and unc being in the championship game does make sense. I mean even Nike tweeted the restock link with the caption "
Championship contender". Never crossed my mind but makes sense now. The market price for these are pretty low..only see them going for 20-60 bucks above retail honestly.

That sucks. You have dudes going in on the wings 12s but they coming after you over these...

strange right?

It is and it's disgusting that Nike is picking and choosing it's battles like that.

nike megging the wrong people smh

I know right? We got a dude gloating about how he got 3 of the wing 12s with the same account and all and my mans in here getting megged over some legend blue XIs that keep getting returned :lol:

That sucks. You have dudes going in on the wings 12s but they coming after you over these...

strange right?

It is and it's disgusting that Nike is picking and choosing it's battles like that.
nike megging the wrong people smh
I know right? We got a dude gloating about how he got 3 of the wing 12s with the same account and all and my mans in here getting megged over some legend blue XIs that keep getting returned
laugh.gif
word! QFT! nike got their priorities all F-ed up man. treating homie like that for some kicks that they made millions of but letting dudes get 3+ pairs of limited wings and get away wit murder
mean.gif

this is why their raffle system is all goofy and oversold.....cause they wanna concentrate on BS like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom