12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Has anyone purchased from Joog? I received an offer from them off the outlet deals on IG and they offered me a price, with shipping and tax. Just wondering if they ship legit merch and how much is shipping. Have not received official invoice email yet.

copped a pair today
smokin.gif

Are there a such thing as fake B-grades...fakes that come in the flip top outlet boxes? Just curious. Also, do most fake jordans only go up to a sz13?

Are there a such thing as fake B-grades...fakes that come in the flip top outlet boxes? Just curious. Also, do most fake jordans only go up to a sz13?
they go past 13
And recently a lot of bgrades popped up in outlets so that's prolly a pair you're seein

View media item 2446563I had to share somewhere.. just won an auction on the bay for a size 12 worn 3x pair for 100 bucks! Shoe trees, packaging, eastbay receipt and all included. Cannot wait

Last edited:
I didn't want to spam you guys with all the pictures from listing but they look wonderful. Will post good pictures when I get them

Am I the only one that needs a different size in mid vs low 11s? I need a 14 in the lows (standard, not IEs) and a 14 in mids is just a bit too big so i've been going with a 13...

Am I the only one that needs a different size in mid vs low 11s? I need a 14 in the lows (standard, not IEs) and a 14 in mids is just a bit too big so i've been going with a 13...

hm.. the previous mold Xis I found to be pretty snug where the "new" mold space jams felt much roomier. only lows ive had in a while were the columbia lows that just came out..I usually just get all 12 everything

hm.. the previous mold Xis I found to be pretty snug where the "new" mold space jams felt much roomier. only lows ive had in a while were the columbia lows that just came out..I usually just get all 12 everything
Love the 2016 11s, they feel so good and look great on feet.

Back
Top Bottom