12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

i don't think it matters when you wear what color shoes, but just don't wear them in rain/snow if you want to prolong the life of the shoes.

I wear any shoe, any time of the year. There's no such thing as a winter/summer shoe to me. Unless we're talking boots and flip flops.

This. The only thing that will ever prevent me from wearing a shoe in the winter time is ice, because I'd rather not bust my *** :lol:

Otherwise it's any pair, whenever I feel like.
Dirty *** slush tho? Certain points of the year it's everywhere...

That's a different story. Obviously I won't wear anything I care about in rain or snow. But I'm in Georgia. Only crazy weather I have to worry about is an ice dorm very few years.

I was speaking more on people saying summer/winter shoes, there's obvious weather exceptions.

That's a different story. Obviously I won't wear anything I care about in rain or snow. But I'm in Georgia. Only crazy weather I have to worry about is an ice dorm very few years.

I was speaking more on people saying summer/winter shoes, there's obvious weather exceptions.

This is true. It has been raining here every afternoon lately though.

If there's muddy slush on the floor there tends to also be ice around my way, so that's part of my exception.
see im upstate so our slush is like 2-3 inches of that **** and then dirt/mud no ice cuz its always raining, then it rains and turns to ice and then snow and blah blah... i just dont even bother with winter. timbs all day

If you get enough pairs u can consciences do as u please
I'll probably try for 4 if they're that nice...

most likely pay resale on 2 and beat the heck outta 1....
You guys are right these wud be nice to wear come winter time...

If you get enough pairs u can consciences do as u please
I'll probably try for 4 if they're that nice...

most likely pay resale on 2 and beat the heck outta 1....
You guys are right these wud be nice to wear come winter time...

These are by far my favorite Js. Tore up my first pair and need back ups this time :smile:

I dont see these coming around for another 5 to ten yrs..grab em while I can I hear you

$200... JB can at least throw in a thank you card for taking advantage.

Nevermind that would cost them too much.lol

Last edited:
Someone stated that all the pictures in this thread are fakes.Also at this price JB it would be nice to have some extra laces at least but no complaints as I'm hoping to snag 2 pairs.

The PL's on these will yellow out faster than the OG's and 00-01's the way things is goin, hoping for the OG sole though

lol i truly believe the PL oxidation is from storage because my 01 columbias had minimal to no yellow in them and i wore them many times as well.

lol i truly believe the PL oxidation is from storage because my 01 columbias had minimal to no yellow in them and i wore them many times as well.
How did you store them? I can already see a little yellowing on my lows from last summer. I wear them often also.

Back
Top Bottom