12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Damn thanks for the head up I'm just going take this lost . Shipp it to my cousin in Dr
yea for future reference never buy early pairs and purchase them on RD at an official store or right in front of an official store to give you some peace of mind

I paid 300 for them lost money but my cousin will be happy in Dr with them
I was pretty sure they were fake man. I bet the 23s are off and the "jumpman jordan" on the box has the extra indentation box around it. Gotta becareful with these. Even kixchin has pics of a fake pair

I paid cash to my boy friend who connect with Nike he was show me all his jay's came from him they look real to me but i don't have Niketalk eye like you guys . should have know better two months only 300 was a steal but thanks for the head up if you guys want more pic just to know how the fake look more then happy to post more up

lol this thread is hilarious. someone might of said this already but as for celebs having real or fake sneakers, ive been told from a reliable source that some celebs (excluding the real sneakerhead celebs) do wear fakes. They feel that society wouldnt think twice about them rocking fakes bcuz they have $ lol. I mean they do have a point in a way.

Fabolous on that ESPN show "It's the Shoes" and his fake Red/Steel 10s. Need I say more. I'm sure many people who jumped in the game after the 2011 Concords wouldn't have any idea what I'm talking about but the OGs should know

Last edited:
Fabolous on that ESPN show "It's the Shoes" and his fake Red/Steel 10s. Need I say more. I'm sure many people who jumped in the game after the 2011 Concords wouldn't have any idea what I'm talking about but the OGs should know
i think getting custom fake Js is an NY thing.  No Shade. They know we know they arent real thats why its a "custom" CW.  Some the color ways they come up with are dope though lol. for example over the weekend i saw a pair of  DJ envy (from the breakfast club) custom "Hampton" colorway 6's. they were okay

Last edited:

i think getting custom fake Js is an NY thing.  No Shade. They know we know they arent real thats why its a "custom" CW.  Some the color ways they come up with are dope though lol. for example over the weekend i saw a pair of  DJ envy (from the breakfast club) custom "Hampton" colorway 6's. they were okay
Well customs aren't fake because they're taking an authentic shoe and customizing it to their own liking

mean.gif
he didn't realize that they weren't legit, i think.

I thought it was only if the first letter is a c, not in the middle of the word lol
It is only the first letter not the middle of a word, that's y I looked over his post...on another note I'm glad I asked dude to post a picture of the product tag, ban't believe fakes are still bein rocked, one pair locked in on release date for retail and a second pair for only $20 extra

fabs been wearing fake kicks since atleast '02 something like that..

Last edited:
lol this thread is hilarious. someone might of said this already but as for celebs having real or fake sneakers, ive been told from a reliable source that some celebs (excluding the real sneakerhead celebs) do wear fakes. They feel that society wouldnt think twice about them rocking fakes bcuz they have $ lol. I mean they do have a point in a way.

That's partially true, most of them that are real sneaker heads like Mark Wahlberg and Fat Joe have real sneaker collections but still have fakes slip in there, the main reason is they want to be part of that "Team Early" where they can rock even a GR weeks/months early, problem is a lot of times it ends up being a fake. Fat Joe I believe was caught slipping wearing a Slam Dunk 6 way early and some picked out that it was a fake. He prob had no idea it was though and I am sure his sneaker connect charged him a nice dime for it too so he was prob under the impression all was legit.

As far as the non sneaker head celebs, yea I am pretty sure they would rock a fake and retire it, they don't need to add it to the colleciton

Besides the sole, and the fact that its almost 2 months early ...are there any other clear indicators that those are indeed fake?

Back
Top Bottom