12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Is there any official pics yet. Someone is selling these but cannot tell if they are legit from the pics.
00j0j_cx802xfm9bv_600x450.jpg
00L0L_iooltLBDFN4_600x450.jpg
00k0k_kLmmr58QUbo_600x450.jpg

I would not buy anything early b/c so far all the early pair released have been fake. At least wait until December, there is so many fakes being sold on Ebay right now. :smh:

Last edited:
I would not buy anything early b/c so far all the early pair released have been fake. At least wait until December, there is so many fake being sold on Ebay right it.
mean.gif
 This is one instance where sneakerheads needs to be patient.

I'll tell you something else.....Let's say I strike online or via raffles....then I will just do without these shoes. Why? Because there's just waaaaay to many fakes out there. They are eventually going to create fakes that's going to look almost identical to the actual release versions. They basically perfected the VIs by the way.

The pics post by Pelo875 looks extremely close to the Marcus Jordan Hallowen pics though. Unfortunately most of yall want a deeper blue sole

Last edited:

I'll tell you something else.....Let's say I strike online or via raffles....then I will just do without these shoes. Why? Because there's just waaaaay to many fakes out there. They are eventually going to create fakes that's going to look almost identical to the actual release versions. They basically perfected the VIs by the way.

The pics post by Pelo875 looks extremely close to the Marcus Jordan Hallowen pics though. Unfortunately most of yall want a deeper blue sole
me i want a clear icey sole.. to protect.. i dont want a almost semi solid blue sole

Will just wait to enter into raffles next month

I guess I'll go ahead and enter a few raffles and see what happens, never entered a raffle before, but I will for these especially if I don't win the Finish Line draft.

I may be able to land these on release day for 260 (no lines)... the 60 fee is for no lines.. thats if im in that town to get them tho..

I have always been curious about the gammas and the 11 future and the sole. The sole on those shoes will not change colors and yellow? Is that the kind of sole that they will be using for these which is why it looks a slightly darker color than the milky light blue color from the original?

Last edited:
I may be able to land these on release day for 260 (no lines)... the 60 fee is for no lines.. thats if im in that town to get them tho..

$260 aint that bad if you miss out on release day.

Last edited:

me i want a clear icey sole.. to protect.. i dont want a almost semi solid blue sole

Why are you so obsessed with an icy clear sole ?

^Aint even wear mines yet, wanna break em out but between work n school and nyc living idk when that will happen

Is there any official pics yet. Someone is selling these but cannot tell if they are legit from the pics.
00j0j_cx802xfm9bv_600x450.jpg
00L0L_iooltLBDFN4_600x450.jpg
00k0k_kLmmr58QUbo_600x450.jpg

I think we have a winner, this might be it

Isnt it crazy in this day n age that we dont know who has an authentic pair yet? I miss the old days

Last edited:
These are clearly fakes, iamsoleheat sells replicas, replicas are all over their IG, they have Oreo 4's for sale already claiming they're samples [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]...do your homework

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom