12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

i might just say **** it and get the pantone pack for 500... people will be pissed if they decide to pass on them in a couple months.. its a different story than the brazils since were talking about retro 11s

Cant wait to grab the 29s for under retail since everyone is going to buy the pack for the 11s and will try to move the 29s asap 
laugh.gif

Will these legend blues be hard to cop. Ik they are 11s but I heard there will be tons of pairs to go around.

I dunno, what I do know is that holiday 11's bring out the masses .....I kid you not, a girl at lunch today asked me if im getting those Legend Blues, well she called them Columbias, b/c I wear alot of J's to work ....I was like yea, why? ....she was like she's getting them 3 weeks early like she did the Gammas last year, which she only wore 1 time to work since release day ....basically she was wearing somebody else's Gammas, but I didn't call her out. :lol:

never get ppl like this... buy WEEKS early & never wear them ... "worn once in the house on carpet for literally 28 minutes" :lol:
So they can get them Instagram likes. Then resell, buy the next hot release, rinse, repeat. :lol: :lol:

Would've expected Nike to release official pics by now.

Wonder what happened to dude that took the warehouse pics. :nerd: :lol:

Does anyone know if Finishline is doing the Draft raffle again this year?  It was around this time last year they sent out emails IIRC

Repease procedures depend on the store. All the Finish Lines here except for 1 does a line.

There's no way I'm spending $500 on a pack again. Did it with the Brazils.
I want to buy the pack so bad but Im scared I will be stuck with 29s and not able to sell even for retail cause there will be so many others doing the same but then I don't want to spend 400 on pantones alone either cant win for losing. Im not even the least worried about legend blues. Easy online cop

I want to buy the pack so bad but Im scared I will be stuck with 29s and not able to sell even for retail cause there will be so many others doing the same but then I don't want to spend 400 on pantones alone either cant win for losing. Im not even the least worried about legend blues. Easy online cop
Your best bet is to actually like both sneakers. That's why I bought the Brazil pack. I REALLY liked the 6s and the cp3s looked good to me as well. Ppl had a lot of trouble moving the cp3s at a decent price. I will say the 29s are dope too. But I can't justify another $500 when I got other things to worry about that's NOT sneakers

Last edited:
Dropped 500 on shooting stars pack.. Idk know if I want to do that again, but my lord those pantones are icey and I will regret not copin

There's no way I'm spending $500 on a pack again. Did it with the Brazils.

The majority of people aren't going to be able to get rid of the XX9's for $250, just like most weren't about to get rid of the CP3's from the Brazil pack, or the posite's from the Shooting Star pack. That's just how it is, as it's a pack with one really desired shoe and another that would sit for months by itself. I think that anyone looking to sell the XX9's after is realistically going to have to settle for less. Though you can still make some of your money back that way. Just depends on what you're comfortable with settling for.

Last edited:
Any legit websites taking preorders on these yet? Madakickz have them up but heard yes and no so I am kinda lost.

I guess I'm in the minority by saying I actually like the 29 model, and looking forward to try and get my hands on that pack.

best place to buy pre orders for these? im seeing alot in ebay but maybe the fugazzi?

need help, if anybody got pre ordered shoes before. or should i wait till resellers?

i just struck out every year since space jams buying them retail/waiting in line/tickets etc. :/

i always bought mne resellers but less than 300,got my ds gammas like 260$ week or 2 after release

Last edited:
How many times are you gonna make the same post? How about learning from your past mistakes and trying to obtain them at retail.

Last edited:
I would rather just wait for them to drop so i know they are legit and not fakes. And if i cant get a pair then eh i guess it just wasn't meant to be. I can always pay resell price if i want them bad enough later

I dunno, what I do know is that holiday 11's bring out the masses .....I kid you not, a girl at lunch today asked me if im getting those Legend Blues, well she called them Columbias, b/c I wear alot of J's to work ....I was like yea, why? ....she was like she's getting them 3 weeks early like she did the Gammas last year, which she only wore 1 time to work since release day ....basically she was wearing somebody else's Gammas, but I didn't call her out. :lol:
They could've been hers hell I haven't wore my bred 11 yet or gammas so I can believe they hers when she only wore them once.
I'm just waiting for the right day to break them in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom