12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Anybody doubling up or nah? :lol:

Been looking for these to drop for a few years now. Brings back memories and that CAROLINA blue is drop dead sexy :nthat:

just reviewed finishline's new IN STORE RELEASE POLICY .......

eyes.gif
whats wrong with it? its the same as any other store

Yeah, I know MARTA travels to those areas, however most cats that venture to South DeKalb, Stonecrest, etc I will not see at the Perimeter or Lenox locales on release date(funny how you see the same faces). I do see more and more "teenage females" in line asking for a size 11.5 and such though which you already know is probably going to some reseller at this point. Lenox Mall seems to generally get a high amount of stock generally compared to other locales IMO though.
lenox gets the most and yea females are hip to the game is well they will take a 30$ cut and they wear gs so they can double  back and get theirs or they are like i can get mine for 30 less if i give it to someone 

sometimes they are there with their dudes and then he and she cop the 12 for him

if i found out my little girl camped 1 and got nothing 2. that dude is dead to me
laugh.gif

@vampire xtc, do you remember around how many gammas were distributed to HOH 34th? Just wondering if more pairs of these will be distributed in the NY/NJ area

1st pair will be on feet minutes after i touch them & might not see the box anymore...getting dogged for sure
Same here. I will definitely get my money's worth. But who are we kidding? Rock them once or twice and add them to the stack for the long haul.

Last edited:
1st pair will be on feet minutes after i touch them & might not see the box anymore...getting dogged for sure
Same here. I will definitely get my money's worth. But who are we kidding? Rock them once or twice and add them to the stack for the long haul.
thats what the 2nd pair is for... my 1st set of concords havent seen thier box since jan 2012

I like the guaranteed tix. EOD no more hoops to jump thru or useless tacky apparel to match. Besides we turn up when we camp. Big stoopid bottle of Avion to warm our souls and help forget that we doing this for rubber and plastic

Man when I moved to GA a couple of years ago I was introduced to some super shady mall employes. I learned the hard way to stay away from stonecrest, south dekalb and Wish ATL. Just those 3 retailers made me chill on any other store in GA. I used to go to a local hibbetts, but the spot is blown the H up now (especially for the more hyped releases) and for 11's nah kids be out there camping on wednesday for the Saturday release. For me FNL online has been good, or I go home (South Carolina) it's hard out here In GA man

Man when I moved to GA a couple of years ago I was introduced to some super shady mall employes. I learned the hard way to stay away from stonecrest, south dekalb and Wish ATL. Just those 3 retailers made me chill on any other store in GA. I used to go to a local hibbetts, but the spot is blown the H up now (especially for the more hyped releases) and for 11's nah kids be out there camping on wednesday for the Saturday release. For me FNL online has been good, or I go home (South Carolina) it's hard out here In GA man
Wat part fam? SC?

Back
Top Bottom