12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Here's what I have to say about ghost chairs....
I hate how people do that, I'm not one to ever camp, but if you're gonna do taht you should be there the whole time. Dudes were talkin about going to work and paying bums $10 to sit there and dropping off food at night

also, if you get a call do you have to answer to get the shows? champs said not to call back but not sure if that means you forfeit shoes if you don't answer first call
It used to be that you could call back and you were still good within a certain window. Usually an hour. Now its if you don't pick up at all.

I entered 5 raffles and went 0/5

I've been able to buy every 11 since the CDP, hopefully I can grab a pair online saturday

also, if you get a call do you have to answer to get the shows? champs said not to call back but not sure if that means you forfeit shoes if you don't answer first call
The only Chicago calls made so far were from Villa last night from what's been put on here.  

Last edited:
Got a call for sz 12 FTL Dulles mall in NoVA. I signed up for only 2 raffles, Champs and FTL. I only cop online and joined the raffle system to give it a shot. Good luck to those who ate still waiting. Champs said they are starting to call tomorrow.

well my fam is getting calls
smokin.gif
  nothing for me yet tho

No way I would pay that much.. These will fall in price quick... They make tons of these holiday 11's and im sure they will restock along with b grades that will come out in outlets..

400 for a GS...

I saw a size 15 on Ebay for 1K..... 1K....

Seriously.... 1K. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom