12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Wooow. Hoh in the mall just took over that rigged raffle at the other Hoh :lol: . I know they are pissed over there, especially this NY reseller shop own who come down here all the time for huge releases. Thats the 1st time thats happen, someone must have call cooperate ir something. Wish I seen the looks on their faces especially manager that hold a bunch of pair. :rofl:

Thanks for the replies guys, reps handed out.

Being a wide foot 12 is pretty brutal when shoes run short or narrow.

Thanks for the replies guys, reps handed out.

Being a wide foot 12 is pretty brutal when shoes run short or narrow.
I feel you. I'm on the same boat.  But I agree with the recent posters that XI mids are approaching TTS.

Yeah I was thinking the only way I'll sell on CL is if we meet inside a police station

With actual police that are on duty in the lobby
10000% Cosign.. anything over $150.. if you dont want to meet at the Cops Spot... NO Deal.. PLus i let them know I will check every single bill so no fake money

they saw fat joe do it on mtv cribs years ago.
^^^ THIS IS WHAT STARTED IT ALL!!!.. Then when the concords dropped dudes would meme peoples Fat Joe kick photos saying.. this is what im doing to your girlfriend..LMAO

sooooo.

how stringent is finishline with the name on the ticket. my sister entered for me but shes cutting it close to work on saturday if she goes.

same last name if it matters.

Sucks u hate me
laugh.gif

I actually hate bulk buyers so we all hate something I guess. I've met some good people by selling and buying from them and I know I can't get my hands on everything I want for retail.

I have no beef with other resellers as long as they handle themselves with respect.
Resellers in general have messed the shoe game up BIG TIME.. i remember paying 50 more was beating someones head in.. Now.. shoes go up to 5-6k and 37k (eminem 4's FC)

Now its hard to figure out should i get a TLX or a pair of jordans

It honestly used to be real chill back in the day. I'd grab like 4-5 pairs when I was out and about and shoes used to be easy to get. I'd tax like and extra 30 or so per pair and be cool. It wasn't like how it is today where every hyped shoe has people trying to absolutely roast everyone. I mean DB shoes used to sell for no more than $100 about retail. Now it's like triple
mean.gif
The good ole days.. those days are LONG GONE.. i remmeber someone clowned me in 2003 for paying 225 shipped for DS Royals.

sooooo.

how stringent is finishline with the name on the ticket. my sister entered for me but shes cutting it close to work on saturday if she goes.

. 1000"% she needs to be there. They check id and check it twice. Ridic

Honestly, you should wish you were into it like 10+ years ago
laugh.gif

My boy tells me how he used to scoop Jordans and stuff for the low because they didn't sell out and sat. He sat on that stuff for years and made a killing when he was ready to sell off stuff from his collection.

I'm not an expert on this but I remember hearing stories on how the 94 retro 3s BOMBED and went on sale everywhere for the super low. Gold mine.
YES!! The Jordan 2's and 3's were at Marshalls for 19.99!!!!!!!  and whats messed up was that the 2's from 1994 had italian leather..

sooooo.

If she's not going to get in trouble for being late I'd suggest you reimburse her any monies that she misses.

Sucks u hate me :lol:

I actually hate bulk buyers so we all hate something I guess. I've met some good people by selling and buying from them and I know I can't get my hands on everything I want for retail.

I have no beef with other resellers as long as they handle themselves with respect.
Resellers in general have messed the shoe game up BIG TIME.. i remember paying 50 more was beating someones head in.. Now.. shoes go up to 5-6k and 37k (eminem 4's FC)
Now its hard to figure out should i get a TLX or a pair of jordans

resellers have been around forever. you keep getting that confused.

ITS THE DUMMIES PAYING THE BIG DOLLARS THAT ARE AT FAULT.

It's never enough xis. There are still people that say they missed out on the 2012 black and reds and we all know how many pairs there were going around
roll.gif
I failed each time the Black/Red's were released... Too many people

Too many people

and store doing rigged UNANNOUNCED raffles

Back
Top Bottom