12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

That's a fit. Lol no way I spend 130 or 60 on a bs nike hoody. Besides enough suckers already thinking they gon kill with that on
roll.gif
I was more shocked seeing people drop $200+ for a plain hoodie from Supreme.

I was more shocked seeing people drop $200+ for a plain hoodie from Supreme.
That's a thread burner right there. All that hype on that. I miss that ship. Don't see the deal but "limited" and "expensive" is the new quality. Ordinary socialites?

When the weekend hits, I'm sure we'll see people posting up pictures of their "fits" they're putting together just to go with the sneakers... I'm waiting and anticipating that someone will look like this in their "fit of the day"

thats what sucks, its finishline.

i really hope they dont make one huge line for all stores, which is probably what theyre gonna do. i dont normally do raffles, so if someone could give me an idea of what usually goes down thatd be cool. my sister has to go so i wanna give her a heads up on what to expect, especially if she has work to get to after.

also i dont wanna sound like the guy who flourished while youre all still waiting/missing out i hate that. but i honestly think everyone who is persistent online will do well. i believe that.

make sure you dont commit to sites that everyone will be on. someone posted some sleepers a few (many in this thread) pages back. also keep in mind places likes, NBA store, Richards... and remember if you have them in your finishline wishlist, i know some will forget.

good luck everyone.

Raffles are the best way to cop for me. Don't even stress it. Just make sure you get there before the window closes. For FL/FA is from 8-6 and I usually don't get there until 5pm because I work mornings. Never had to deal with any big lines, just typical lines you would get on a weekend.

I can't wait until Sunday... watching you guys go crazy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji].... before you sneak heads start crying , I'm in Japan. so im about 14 hours ahead.

I can't wait until Sunday... watching you guys go crazy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji].... before you sneak heads start crying , I'm in Japan. so im about 14 hours ahead.
when the new gameboy come out ima be doing the same to you

Sidenote

I thought Wale was the hype man that most people flock to when it comes to sneakers

Usually I see people complimenting how Wale wears his sneakers

Or they want to buy em because Wale wore em.

Hoping for the call tomorrow, it's a pair for my bro not even for me.. I don't want to stick around the mall for unclaimed pairs you know

Back
Top Bottom