12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

My girl ended up getting the call from Nike but not me :frown:, what time you headin down there tomorrow?
Probably around 10-11 or so.  Not going that early, have to flourish online as well 
laugh.gif

have anybody been to baybrook mall and seen that chinese dude that work in footlocker that boy is a reselling scum bag foreal

Are u sure he isn't Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, or Thai?... Jk how do u know he's reselling anyways?
I btw finishline in Pasadena mall is making calls today.... Houston tx

Last edited:
Anyone ever use a finishline gift card and still get an error when you press he submit order button? Help appreciated

have anybody been to baybrook mall and seen that chinese dude that work in footlocker that boy is a reselling scum bag foreal

Are u sure he isn't Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, or Thai?... Jk how do u know he's reselling anyways?
I btw finishline in Pasadena mall is making calls today.... Houston tx

it might be u are u the reselling scum bag sir lol but i didnt put in for finishline u live in pasadena i work in pasadena

food truck with jordan shoes inside? lol wtf that wouldn't last here in the U.S. that truck would get tipped over like a cop car during a championship parade

Last edited:
food truck with jordan shoes inside? lol wtf that wouldn't last here in the states that truck would get tipped over like a cop car during a championship parade

This is outside one of their branches, so they have supplies ready to refill the truck when the stock in the truck runs low. This is FCFS and the location was only announced a few hours ago so there wasn't any camping. Was first thought that the store would only cater to their VIPs through RSVP, so this was a surprise.

This is outside one of their branches, so they have supplies ready to refill the truck when the stock in the truck runs low. This is FCFS and the location was only announced a few hours ago so there wasn't any camping. Was first thought that the store would only cater to their VIPs through RSVP, so this was a surprise.

it's pretty cool actually, come to think about it I would think security in the Philippines would be tougher than the mall cops here in the U.S.. I remember the bank security was locked and loaded :lol:

View media item 1311854

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom