12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Got that call at 9am this morning from 69th St Philly/Upper Darby for that good good size 10.5 at first I thought it was a prank cuz the store don't open till 10 [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
It's about to be a war zone Saturday. Seems to be more hyped than the Concords, and that was bad. :smh:

That Concords release is what started it all and changed everything

I hope we all eat tomorrow

qZ0pa8J.gif

MY LIL BRO AND MY FRIEND PUT IN TIX FOR ME AT NIKETOWN NYC..I NEVER GOT A CALL BACK BUT THEY BOTH HIT ME UP AND TOLD ME THEY GOT MY SIZE FOR ME… IM SO HYPED!!! THANK GAWD I SMARTENED UP. EATING FOR RETAIL!!! GOOD LUCK NT AND KNOW SOME PLACES MIGHT STILL BE MAKING CALLS TODAY BC THEY BOTH GOT THE CALL TODAY… I STILL HAVE NO CALLS BUT I WON THROUGH THEM!
happy.gif

I TOLD MY FRIEND ABOUT NT AND FOOTLOCKER AND SHE WON HER PAIR TOO.. GUESS KARMA CAME BACK AROUND
nthat.gif
Congrats Man, sadly I didn't get a call  either from Niketown. Will have to test my manual skills on Nikestore online. Enjoy your pair.

Guns don't control people, people control guns. Guns or not, if people are violent they will find another weapon to use.

No, because it's a lot easier to pull a trigger than stab someone. There's a disconnect there, because you don't have to get up close and personal.

If you pull a knife on someone to rob them. You run away. How many people are going to run after?

Guns make it easy to commit crimes.

Americans aren't anymore violent than any other country. We just have access to act on our thoughts that they don't.

Man they have gotten so bad... it was never this bad, but yeah they are crooked as ****... i remember when the Solar Red Foamposite dropped i was waiting in line (i was first) and word was there was 2-3 pairs left... well it was 6pm and i swear i spotted 2 heads pick up their foams around 615pm and then they came and told us foams were out at 621pm... we were all pissed and i called them out on it and told him what i saw... he was stuck and just said they just sold out. everyone was mad AF...
That store needs to be cleaned up!
Practically impossible to clean up. These actions are endorsed from the District Manager and down. Who do you think these new employees learn this stuff from? Bad employees teach new employees and the cycle keeps going. Eventually enough of the corrupt employees get promoted to assistant manager or store manager and up to higher levels. That is just the way it is. They would likely lose half or more of their retail store employees if they were not allowed to do this.

DO TELL YUNG MAN DO TELL

One of my boys wanted to test and for kicks and giggles I went over to his house, shoes were in his cart maybe 55 seconds after the tweet. I was still in line on my phone after about 4 minutes. Thing is he's just a regular dude I can't imagine the feast ATC sites are gonna have tomorrow.

No, because it's a lot easier to pull a trigger than stab someone. There's a disconnect there, because you don't have to get up close and personal.

If you pull a knife on someone to rob them. You run away. How many people are going to run after?

Guns make it easy to commit crimes.

Americans aren't anymore violent than any other country. We just have access to act on our thoughts that they don't.
You guys got me thinking of this..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom