12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

if you don't like my prices its very simple don't buy them...you messaged me NOT the other way around they will sell regardless...and it doesn't matter how many posts I have I've been using niketalk since the dependable jay days but the internet isn't my life...jus for that prices went down down for ANYBODY but you
laugh.gif

I wasn't going to. But the likelihood you sell them on NT for that price is not high either (much less in accordance with the rules). I'm free to inform the rest of the community that it isn't worth their time to contact you. I'll wait till the morning and scoop at retail.

Last edited:
I ordered from size for concords and breds, no customs on both.

Got hit with customs for gammas. $56 or $65 i cant remember. I had em send it right back :lol: .

Last edited:
I also just had 34th call me telling me I won the 14th st raffle but gotta pick up my pair at 34th

Nerves are getting cooked right now. XIs bring out the pure worst. I hope next year is a retro+ c/w because I hate to see wtf will happen if its the jams.

Nerves are getting cooked right now. XIs bring out the pure worst. I hope next year is a retro+ c/w because I hate to see wtf will happen if its the jams.
You'll be seeing people with 100+ raffles just hoping to get 1 pair.

Got a call from NTNY  - Size 11 (1 out of 4) 

FYI those who ordered from Size -  I ordered breds from them couple years back and didnt get hit with customs. Shipping came fine with no delays or damage box. Fingers crossed lol

Back
Top Bottom