12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Got Two Call Backs First Thing This Morning For Size 10's After Not Hearing A Peep Yesterday.

Got Me On Fleek Like
tumblr_mnms8wWUqA1s9npefo1_400.gif

Now Time To Focus My Efforts On Pairs For The Fam :pimp:

The whining from people who ordered from euro spots is gonna be comical. Yall new dudes better know what you doing and be prepared to be patient.

FNL is locking things down. They've had a spa page up for the direct link for days and now they've thwarted the wishlist maneuver. Gonna be interesting tomorrow.

Only entered 2 raffles and won on both of them so now I need to decide if I wanna keep both or let one of my homies get the extra pair

Struck out on 7 raffles in the area surrounding PROVO UTAH. Unbelievable, looks like online or bust for me. 

Nevermind, just called DSG and they said they already had about 9 people in line and they only got like 24 shoes.... Fuhhhh dat

Nevermind, just called DSG and they said they already had about 9 people in line and they only got like 24 shoes.... Fuhhhh dat
and then just wait till about open time.. here comes tons of people outta of no where to swarm the doors... be safe out there 

Back
Top Bottom