12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

0-14 raffle tickets so far. Still waiting on Topanga, Thousand Oaks and Northridge to make calls.

The jokes  on my Twitter  feed are going for days:
laugh.gif

"GOTS ALL  SIZES, OFFER UP!"
didnt even crack a smile

okay.

u find the bluest looking pic huh

No biggie to me im jist makin an observation ... any other time cats would be screamin foul for nike/jb not "keeping it true to OG"
that pic with stockton the sole looks like tomorrows release even tho i know it was clear blue back then...funny

if im not mistaken wasnt folks complaining about the blue tint sole for all the 5s and 6s

but now yall want a blue sole for these?

Serious? The original shoe had a blue tint, and this is probably the only shoe of all J's that looks better with a blue tint. So blue tint on Carmine's, but not on a blue based shoe doesn't make sense.

Serious? The original shoe had a blue tint, and this is probably the only shoe of all J's that looks better with a blue tint. So blue tint on Carmine's, but not on a blue based shoe doesn't make sense.
the original had a blue tint in the first place...those other shoes u mentioned didn't..thats probly why they complained..like u said they want true to go as possible

I just got the call from NTNY for my 11.5, I thought the window ended yesterday... they are still making those phone calls :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom