12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

No luck on the iron sheikh emails. No calls from ftl,fa or chumps....... looks like ill be up at 4:45 tomorrow morning and i have a feeling im gonna be salty. Damn it fnl why did you take the draft option this year? I killed it last year with that method

Thanks. I used it for NDC eu hopefully its not a scam. Did some quick reviews and it looked legit
Buy from the euro currency NDC, it's a bit cheaper when you do the conversion into USD (you're most likely getting f'd by you bank anyways) and they're still sitting here in France...

1 for 17 but a car dealership owner offer me $1,400 for both "My size" pantone pack & legend blues. Everybody scrambling and the hype is real down here.

got 3 10s but need a 5.5..
frown.gif
seems like 5.5 is a popular GS size. im in the same boat...

1 for 17 but a car dealership owner offer me $1,400 for both "My size" pantone pack & legend blues. Everybody scrambling and the hype is real down here.
Damn at that price i'd ship the pack and the xi's and split it 50/50. Hell i'll even throw in a few croissants 

I got through on Kickz.com for my size 9.5 and now I'm wondering how long does it take to ship?

Also, if I got a confirmation email does that mean I'm good? 

Ahhh what?!? I also just got through on a size 9.5. I wonder if were both good or one will get cancelled? Damn...I got email confirmation and money is pending in my bank account.

Buy from the euro currency NDC, it's a bit cheaper when you do the conversion into USD (you're most likely getting f'd by you bank anyways) and they're still sitting here in France...

My cc doesn't change foreign fees so it came to 211 USD. So if they hit me for 40 shipping its only 30 more than if i copped off of FNL

Back
Top Bottom