12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Just now realizing I might not make it within the pickup time due to work to get my pair  
indifferent.gif

500k-700k isnt a ton of pairs when you break it down. Thats an average of 10-14k pairs a state and they havent even been broken down into sizing yet. Factor in internet orders, resellers, double uppers and then compare it against the undeniable heavy demand we all are witnessing here. Whether you cop or not we all will be humbled by this release especially now since were are entering this "remastered" era.
You think Alaska getting 10K pair?

Srs question. Plz respond.

Warning, if you order from JDsports do not pick free shipping, it will take 3 to 4 weeks and you will incur fees automatically. They ship via some independent company who holds your package hostage till you pay the fees.

I don't even know which shipping I used...I'm kinda nervous now.

Lol man the ammonia is in reference to the get money boys.. No I wasn't serious about that ish [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

So sad, shoes mean that much to these young cats.
Damn I thought WishATL canceled Lining up, since homeboy got killed trying to rob people in line for their Lebron denim money.  They usually drop shoes 2 to 3 days after and notify people by twitter to come and get them FCFS. 

Back
Top Bottom