12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Placed on order on Urban Industry like 5 minutes ago. I guess orders are being canceled and sizes are becoming available. Picked up a size 8. Received order confirmation, too. 

So JB sells 800k pairs to the stores for however much they charge.
For a good guess lets just say the charge the FTL EAS FNL etc $100 per pair on average.

That's 85 million on one Release. Jordan is the real dude having "pizza parties"

Last edited:
Woke up, picked up my iPad, End dropped...
cooking-for-the-first-time_836.gif

:nthat:

So JB sells 800k pairs to the stores for however much they charge.
For a good guess lets just say the charge the FTL EAS FNL etc $100 per pair on average.

That's 85 million on one Release. Jordan is the real dude having "pizza parties"
factor in the slave labor(lets just call it what is) and then profit margins are ridiculous. Funny thing tho last time I checked Nike's stock it was down a little bit bout a week ago.

factor in the slave labor(lets just call it what is) and then profit margins are ridiculous. Funny thing tho last time I checked Nike's stock it was down a little bit bout a week ago.
but you have to factor in all of the shoes Nike produces that DON'T sell, that just sit on the shelves for months, then head to factory stores and sit for years

Back
Top Bottom