12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Just checked out a size 14 on NDC, with the struggles for a hour on checking out issues. FINALLY! Now, off to the Streets to get my (reserved) 2nd guaranteed pair!

I guess there is still hope if people are still getting through

FNL just worked for me.  Got confirmation #.  Let FNL Spa and just keep checking on it. I was trying Eastbay as well and kept getting cart error.  I am sure I would have gotten through eventually there.

View media item 1313165
Good luck to everyone! I'm lurking for the comments this morning. If you get kicked out, at least you don't have it bad like the girl who got taxes at Woodland Mall trying to get XI tickets. She got tased in her 'but' lol...

Added a pair to cart at 5:10.  Logged in afterwards and my pair disappeared
mad.gif

Waited in line and got out of stock messages, but managed to add another pair around 5:40  Checked out and got a confirmation.  

Stick in there guys, theres a ton of pairs left on NDC.  The website is just lagging...  Now time to sleep in peace 
ohwell.gif

I GOT A RANDOM PAGE OF CODE.. THEN I GOT AN EMAIL CONFIRM FROM NIKE... AM I GOOD??? UGH SO STRESSED THE ONLY NON-AJ 1 RELEASE I'VE EVER WANTED.

Wifey got through on champs too!!! Two pairs locked and picking up my daughters and her pair today! :smokin

Go figure, the browser that's lost connection 3 times and got kicked out of line is the one that adds to cart before the other one that's been waiting in line for an hr and 10 mins now. NDC weird as hell.

man done with finishline how you not accept 3 different addresses tho tf out

FNL is super sensitive with addresses they want the exact address of your card, to match with the site with the same capitalization and everything it has to be identical.

Back
Top Bottom