12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I'm still waiting at SPA page from hours ago...
roll.gif

Unc Tarheels on TV right now balling in the Columbia's against Ohio state guess you can ball in theses

Last edited:
Finish Line @FinishLine · 16m 16 minutes ago
GS sizes available include: 3.5, 6, 6.5 and 7

Finish Line @FinishLine · 52m 52 minutes ago
Sizes 10.5, 11 and 14 are left.

is fnl just trolling people?

Last edited:
Just copped a 7Y for my girl from FNL. Still a little bit of hope been waiting on the SPA screen for 2.5 hours 

That's what it looked like. Couldn't choose a size or anything. Just said "Sold Out."

Of course now I just got through on my computer and it showed 10.5, 11, and 14...but shot an error when I tried to add the 11 and we're back on the SPA!

Those finishline pairs still good? I added a size to my cart :lol:. I don't believe it though.

For my Bay Area fam, Just picked up my pair from Shiekhs in Berkely and they had 30+ unclaimed pairs which will be available starting at 1. All sizes. Only one guy outside waiting for unclaimed pairs.

Unc Tarheels on TV right now balling in these against Ohio state I guess you can ball in theses I find them uncomfortable

Apparently paypal is getting my finishline orders but I'm not seeing anything from finishline saying I ordered. weird.
Nike does the same thing the money is gone but, there is no telling when your going to get the confirmation email. This happened to me for infrared release. If the money is gone most likely they are going to ship your shoes

Back
Top Bottom