12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I swear some people have never gotten a tracking number before after buying shoes. Come on now, you ppl have to know it won't update until the shoes are actually moving on delivery truck... Geeezzz

Yeah I'm nervous too, hopefully we will be straight.. Is it bad that I havent gotten a shipping confirmation yet? I mean they have taken the money out..
Don't sweat it. If you do get confirmation and have a tracking number it will be actively viewable early in the work week. It's not uncommon to not see information about it yet being it hasn't yet left the warehouse.

Anyone else seem to get cancelled from sneakersnstuff? This is the first time that I seemed to get a "legit" order placed with them as in probably not cancelled because I had the item secured and reserved in my cart but after successful payment they state that "if you do not get an order confirmation within 3 hours after the order is placed then it's unsuccessful", that would really suck because other times I know why but I got charged then refunded. Anyways with that being said so far 5 orders and 4 confirmed. Still cookin

nah, kind of a mad house, but thats my fault for not checking. ill just use this one to rock. 

i mainly posted so others check theirs out.
Mine are alright

Got a deep scratch on near the toecap

Few glue stains

NOTE FOR THOSE THAT GOT THE UPS TRACKING NUMBER: You won't see it available on the site yet, its going to take awhile after the label is generated. Just relax. Might take 24-48 hours.

What's more brutal is calling them only to talk to an idiot telling you that they're completely sold out (25 minutes ago) and yet their social media people keep updating the Twitter and dudes are posting order confirmations coming through in the past 5 minutes. Is there a worse company in this industry?

Got shipping a quarter till 3, woke up at 7, felt like work lol, Thanks for the ppl the posted info about FNL, yall the real MVP

Yeah, they're gettin a lil too expensive for kids sizes. I had a ps in cart for lil man on FNL but even with free shipping it was 90 something $ after tax. Just closed out of it..
laugh.gif
All I can do is shake my head
mean.gif

about the same size as the xis lows this year...
Thanks, will rep you when I get them back.  Used them all up this morning.

If that's the case I'll be keeping the one 1/2 size larger than my true size.  The 11 lows from this year I have in my true size were a really snug, but tolerable fit.  I have the 2012 Playoffs in a 1/2 larger size so I guess this keeps it consistent. 

I did get a shipping confirmation.  But the tracking number given doesn't work on the UPS site. It says no tracking number and not the electronic label created. Not gonna lie i'm nervous. 
You're good. You'll be able to actively track it early in the week. It just hasn't moved out of the warehouse yet.

7 hrs later this release is finally in da books...... So bring on the, will my order get cancelled and when will it ship questions over and over again

Back
Top Bottom