12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

i don't know. I'm just saying a lot of people think that they placed orders on FNL if they saw a charge on Paypal when they really didn't. Only in rare instances have i seen people get orders fulfilled and they never go a confirmation number from FNL.

yea, got an immediate response for my wife's size; however I my two additional orders only appeared on paypal and have yet to receive a confirmation number...so I may not be in God's graces for those additional 2...i hope at least one goes thru

Congrats to those who got pairs. I'll be back to comment on what the product looks like once they arrive. Until them we shall wait with anticipation.

i don't know. I'm just saying a lot of people think that they placed orders on FNL if they saw a charge on Paypal when they really didn't. Only in rare instances have i seen people get orders fulfilled and they never go a confirmation number from FNL.
This. I have a down payment on a house's worth of pending charges to FNL right but only 1 order number.

Now that's it all over can everyone that know where videos of fight and stuff post them altogether so I can watch please!

Seriously people who are carting on other sites smfh.

You already copped one, let the rest of us have a crack god damn.
No lie I saw people on Instagram post pictures with 10+ and were like "me and my team ate today".. I'm sorry but I can't wait online, especially for these sneakers IMO.

Now that's it all over can everyone that know where videos of fight and stuff post them altogether so I can watch please!
Agreed

Worldstar is taking to long to put the Legend Blue 11 Fight comp up
mean.gif

Does anyone know if Nike is planning to 2-day ship like they said? Because my shipping information says it will be at my house by 12/29. 

After this morning I now understand how hard yall ****** with big feet got it trying to get size 12 and up. I copped my size 11s 15 minutes into the release, didnt get my boy his size 12 till damn near 1 on finish line.

Went to pick up my pair i won at Shiekh SF and i guess **** got out of control and shut down the store, so they took the #s of people who won and said they would call on further details to pick up, ima be busy all day today so i may not be able to pick up

Back
Top Bottom