12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

these the icy gum bottoms..lick em! LMAO. sorry, just saw the video.

"these are so professional!"

omg.
The "professional" girl is my favorite so far.

I liked "these are limited" (as people are still copping over 7 hours after release) from the "Sunglasses in the Dark Posse" too though.

If I didn't know any better I would think the media was trying to portray "sneakerheads" to be a bunch of fools. But I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Last edited:
There's a pretty excessive amount of tissue paper in the box

This picture doesn't even have the shoes in them 
laugh.gif

for people that went for the standard shipping, when is your estimated delivery? mine is 26-30. i thought FNL have this rush delivery promo going right now?

You guys whining about FNL. Im tell you how Richards kicked me right in the Richard. Im logged in to my account with them get the twitter link click it get my size check out get order confirmation number and the thanks for buying. Head out to the dentist finish up there still no email. So i log in to my account and it doesn't show an order
so i call the 800# and they cant find anything she checks with a manager and says since it was through twitter that it takes a while to show up that i should call back later so i do and the lady i get this time is a B talking to me like im stupid telling me that they sold out and what does she want me to do about it. My thing is that they have zero record of this transaction like it never happened. Ive been hit with the oos and things being over sold but i have a transaction # and a pending hold on my cc. Smh

THESE ARE REALLY DOPE IN PERSON… THEY DID A GOOD JOB AND THE SOLE IS AWESOME.. REMINDS ME OF THAT OLD SCHOOL XI POSTER OR AD WITH THE SOLE EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT THE SAME SHADE

View media item 1313911

all this picture did was make me wish i copped more concords or JB should re-release em

i love my pair of '11 concords

FNL fails with ground shipping to the west coast, shoes will not arrive until Monday after XMAS lol

I got confirmation number for both my FNL pairs.  Just haven't seen my emails come through.  Am I safe?

Did u get order confirmation emails? If so, try logging into your account on the site and track the order #s. The mobile app doesn't seem to be updating as quickly as the site. I got order conf emails almost immediately after my orders were placed, and didn't get my mens order shipping confirm until about an hour ago (6.5 hrs after ordering, 30 mins or so after the site listed them as shipped).

If you didn't get order confirmations, though, I'd be sweating. Never hurts to call customer svc, as long as you didn't place two separate orders for mens sizes.

for people that went for the standard shipping, when is your estimated delivery? mine is 26-30. i thought FNL have this rush delivery promo going right now?
mine said tuesday from UPS. im guessing the express delivery only works on normal shoe.

Lol someone calm me down. Got my order confirmation 8 hours ago (8:30am) but still no shipping cofirmation... Ordered on finishline btw. Thanks to anyone who can help.

yup mine has tracking

now all i need to see is tracking from NDC and i can rest easy. 2 pairs :pimp:

momma told me she will pay for one of my pairs as a christmas present :pimp:

THANKS MOMMA! I LOVE YA

Did u get order confirmation emails? If so, try logging into your account on the site and track the order #s. The mobile app doesn't seem to be updating as quickly as the site. I got order conf emails almost immediately after my orders were placed, and didn't get my mens order shipping confirm until about an hour ago (6.5 hrs after ordering, 30 mins or so after the site listed them as shipped).

If you didn't get order confirmations, though, I'd be sweating. Never hurts to call customer svc, as long as you didn't place two separate orders for mens sizes.
Repped.  Yeah - I got one for me and one for my brother (Size 11 and 12).  Used two separate email accounts but only have one email confirmation.

I was wondering the same thing about the "rush shipping." There's no disclaimer about exclusions, and it doesn't seem to require any promo code. My ground ship for each order I placed was like $9, but 2-day was listed as $27 in my ship options.

Overall it's not a big deal to me either way since I'll be traveling all week and need them help for pickup regardless of when they arrive, but it was confusing.

yup mine has tracking

now all i need to see is tracking from NDC and i can rest easy. 2 pairs :pimp:

momma told me she will pay for one of my pairs as a christmas present :pimp:

THANKS MOMMA! I LOVE YA
Glad u got em last I seen u post was that u didn't get them. Nice

yeah i noticed they gave extra tissue paper to give to those who are crying about they didn't get a pair
But they wouldn't be able to get the tissue paper because it's in the shoe box with the shoes they weren't able to get

But I see what you were saying Lol

They mustve oversaturated the Philly region with these because they were past an easy cop...i even helped sum friends out wit the extra raffle tickets i had...and those were friends who didnt feel like going out for the raffles, if they did try they probably wouldve won those raffles too

Back
Top Bottom