12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

managed to cop my humble pair of us11s off of eastbay after 1.5 hours and being booted out of line at NDC 5x and having the checkout system on eastbay and footlocker crash 2x each... 

just the annual XI drop fun...

I'll make that trade in a heartbeat... .
wow a houstonian will trade some xi's for any kobe, 
nthat.gif

Not too many people are "hip" to Kobes in my area they probably think I'm lowballing :lol:
There is truth to that, folks aren't to hip to the Kobe's down here in atl really either. That's how I was able to stroll in my local HOH and get the Beethovens at 9am on their release day and picked up an 11.5. Dopest Kobe colorway of the year in my humble opinion. Not including the premiums and ids.

Last edited:
The way my ups tracking says it'll be here on Monday....the 29th, it usually only takes 2/3 days smh

^ they sure were 
glasses.gif
 I'm probably done for a while, I don't see much coming out in the next couple of months.

^ they sure were 
glasses.gif
 I'm probably done for a while, I don't see much coming out in the next couple of months.
well you need to check the rumored release dates for 2015....heat comin the next couple of months...specifically february...

Not any Kobe's but I'll make a trade for those Masterpiece... 

I've been trying to get them since the day they dropped! 
my fault my wording was bad...im surprised a houstonian would trade an xi for any kobe, regardless of which one...them **** usually sit down here...it's durant and jordan from what i can see...some of them kobes are nice though...i dont own a pair yet tho... 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom