12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

...and I'm out. This thread is officially dead now.

My bad. My tracking hasn't updated since Saturday, should I be worried?

See, the way my bank account is set up...

They don't want you to pay it off in 6 months so you gotta check yourself. As long as you do its the same cost as cash.

That is my point.  If you don't remember you pay that interest.  That is what they want.  It is set up like Vegas....the house always wins.
Again, you have to check yourself. Meaning, don't forget.

At the end of the day, we should all be rockin the kicks we buy as well. Makes no sense to deadstock a shoe, wait for it to go up maybe 100 bucks over 2 yrs, then try to sell it on CL for less just to move it. You could make more in a week at MCDonalds. Thats how I know Im gettin too old for this. That pack is gonna be worth 750 at the most! And then........ find a real person to buy it from you a yr from now. Stupidest investment one could make.

Men say jelly? I hope you're not older than 13
laugh.gif

I don't come up here to make fun of people little boy.

I'll be glad when Christmas vacation is over so this board can go back to how it was.
Listen.  I don't come to make fun of people.  When people do silly things, on a message board, I am calling them on it.  I do the same thing in real life.  Similar to what you did to me except I wasn't silly...just the circumstance was similar to how you live your life and you were offended.   Trying to see your reasoning where you think it is cool for you to play on me but nobody can on any one else.

IT...IS....A...MESSAGE....BOARD. 

If you dont think im tellin the truth, look at all the cats still tryin to move black infrared VIs for $280 and they're stuck with em. Or even better, tey to move the 2010 black infrared VI's for the money the new ones are goin for. Lets not say investment anymore.

Not worried.  But...your priorities are basically taking a mini loan out for shoes?  That is ridiculous.  I make fun of ***** like that all day long.  Not my fault people choose to lead a foolish life based around a shoe to the point they take a loan out on it.  But when people default on their loans , etc. it is my ******* problem because regular people pay with increased prices, etc..  Too many people getting their priorities way off base.  
I use my credit card all the time to get cash back on my purchases. Then pay them off before interest gets in.

I have around 80k available in credit but I am cash poor. But I love the reward programs I have with CCs.

This whole notion of not using a credit card is absurd. And some people need to learn what debt actually is. You do realize cash itself is a form of debt?

I use my credit card all the time to get cash back on my purchases. Then pay them off before interest gets in.

I have around 80k available in credit but I am cash poor. But I love the reward programs I have with CCs.

This whole notion of not using a credit card is absurd. And some people need to learn what debt actually is. You do realize cash itself is a form of debt?
What's your FICO Score?

Why would anyone go to college for finance when you can learn everything there is to know about finance right here on Niketalk.

Guys even know other guys' spending habits and credit vitality.

You guys are awesome!

Listen.  I don't come to make fun of people.  When people do silly things, on a message board, I am calling them on it.  I do the same thing in real life.  Similar to what you did to me except I wasn't silly...just the circumstance was similar to how you live your life and you were offended.   Trying to see your reasoning where you think it is cool for you to play on me but nobody can on any one else.

IT...IS....A...MESSAGE....BOARD. 
How do you know he couldn't have bought it with cash if he wanted to? You're automatically assuming he doesn't have the $500 and he is going broke trying to buy these sneakers. What if he just wants the liquidity that paypal credit offers you? There are responsible ways to use debt and you just assuming that he's a broke ***** makes you seem like a real d-bag.

How do you know he couldn't have bought it with cash if he wanted to? You're automatically assuming he doesn't have the $500 and he is going broke trying to buy these sneakers. What if he just wants the liquidity that paypal credit offers you? There are responsible ways to use debt and you just assuming that he's a broke ***** makes you seem like a real d-bag.
exactly. repped.

never make dumb assumptions about other people based on your lifestyle swanny. and theres no shame in having credit card bills. who gives a crap if thats debt? there are ways to manage debt. responsibly, and irresponsibly. the irresponsible ones get drowned in debt and go broke and stuggle for real. the responsible ones pay off whatever they owe, on time, and thus helps their credit along the way.

exactly. repped.

never make dumb assumptions about other people based on your lifestyle swanny. and theres no shame in having credit card bills. who gives a crap if thats debt? there are ways to manage debt. responsibly, and irresponsibly. the irresponsible ones get drowned in debt and go broke and stuggle for real. the responsible ones pay off whatever they owe, on time, and thus helps their credit along the way.

And free miles/points/cashback [emoji]128526[/emoji]

And free miles/points/cashback [emoji]128526[/emoji]
exactly. what does he get from paying off everything in cash right there? a good feeling about himself? cool. i buy the same things the same day as that guy, pay it off a month later when my CC bill comes, and thus i am in the exact same position as him, we both own the items. except i got points and rewards. lol

Hey guys....stop arguing about dumb and answer this question for me.

Are none of you mad that these shoes are basically the quality of a K-Mart shoe? The materials on this shoe are so cheap its ridiculous. When I held it in hand a few days before release I wasn't even that hype anymore about trying to get them.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't take it with you but you don't have to pay it off when u die. (jk) shipping status got everybody's taint hair in a knot..

Hey guys....stop arguing about dumb and answer this question for me.

Are none of you mad that these shoes are basically the quality of a K-Mart shoe? The materials on this shoe are so cheap its ridiculous. When I held it in hand a few days before release I wasn't even that hype anymore about trying to get them.
did u end up copping them?

Back
Top Bottom