12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

@bigj505
white leather > white mesh

That mesh is hard to keep clean. I've always perfered to wear my Columbias over my Concords
not even close...white leather >>>>>>>>>>> white mesh...i made the mistake of purchasing these:  

still haven't figured out how to wear them out lol

Never really been a fan of the Columbia's. Respect the shoe and history, just not for me. I picked up the Anni XI's off impulse and ended up wearing them like twice and then trading them. Good luck to all those that want a pair. Hopefully these will be the most produced XI's to date so everyone can enjoy.

Well JM has already spoken now, but care to elaborate?  I have to assume since you said "False" that you or someone you know on the boards has some information about the shoe.  If that was the case, why not share it instead of just replying with a 1 word answer?

I said false because you said " No one on the boards knows anything about these shoes yet." That's not true. There are plenty of people who knew the information already but have to be discreet about what they say since we're 11 months away from the actual release.

Shout out to JM for breaking the ice, greatly appreciated :nthat:

Uh-Oh... and so it begins

I personally don't like the columbias but the majority may have finally gotten their wish. I can't wait to see the madness

They better have a DAAYYY'UM good explanation for changing the color name!!!!!!!! They didn't change the color name for the "Cool Grey'' or "Concord" XI's....When they could of easily been renamed something like "Wolf Grey" an  "Grape" 11's .....Sounds ridiculous rite? WELL SO DOES ''LEGEND BLUE''!!!!!!!! How many times an ways can you disrespect a CLASSIC!!!! Let the you asked for the shoe now u complaining post start.... An the im still gone cop no matter the name change....But this is my favorite Jordan of all time so THIS IS A BIG DEAL to me...Sorta like your best friend marrying a well know prostitute....you will accept it but it will leave you feeling sum type of way... I still will cop because I always have dreams about having the shoes in my closet. But when I awake they are never there.....Sorry for the rant but Legend Blue seems like a Retro + CW just like the Gamma Blue.  Not 1 of 3 Original Classics....
This is the dumbest thing I've read on NT in a while

who cares about the freakin name change if they are actually columbias...I just want the darn sneaker already...I been waitin for over 10 years to get my hands on a 3-5th pair...yea i had em in 96 and in 01....I will triple cop (if possible) this year around then gracefully take a step back from the jordan game...

Last edited:
who cares about the freakin name change if they are actually columbias...I just want the darn sneaker already...I been waitin for over 10 years to get my hands on a 3-5th pair...yea i had em in 96 and in 01....I will triple cop (if possible) this year around then gracefully take a step back from the jordan game...

Doubling up for childhood memories. Couldn't afford them then. Same with breds so I want these a lot.

Back
Top Bottom