12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

$285 pre order for these is a steal. Then try to cop another for retail on RD. Aint playing no games.

Eh it's not awful but thirst gets the best of people. No XI has been that hard to obtain retail. They know what they're doing, you couldn't go out around christmas without seeing breds in '12 and "black and blue" space jams :smh: this year. Columbia's have the world eager but everyone and their moms about to have them.

I wonder if by dropping these means that they're not gonna retro the OG's for a while then.

I'm pretty excited for this release tbh and all hype aside. These coming out in December and the black infrareds coming out a month earlier :smokin JB can take all my money this holiday season

I don't like 11's at all so I'm passing. These will be OOS as soon as 8AM his on release day. Can't even imagine the size of camping lines outside of retail stores.
laugh.gif
I'm All for Critiquing & Voicing Opinion on joints you actually like, but BRUH...

Why are you even in this Thread? LOL

I'm pretty excited for this release tbh and all hype aside. These coming out in December and the black infrareds coming out a month earlier :smokin JB can take all my money this holiday season

and they will :lol:

Based on the "order" of the colors, it very well may not be the Colombias.

We'll just have to wait till the first pics surface.
I have that same feeling. the OG and retro were listed as White/Columbia Blue-Black and these are listed as White/Black-Legend Blue. You would think if it is the "Columbias", the legend blue color would come before black in the listing. Not trying to be a dream killer, just an observation.
I know JM has his connect and all but I agree with you guys.

I think the shoe are gonna similar to these. Which is some what close to the columbia i guess

Here are some quick Photoshop mock ups I made.

View media item 764192

We already had the discussion of the color order a few pages ago. Order does not really mean anything, look at the gammas

I think that the color order does matter. Just me guessing by the way :lol:. Look at the box and look at the order of the color. It seems like the first color is the main color or the base. the second color seems to be the color of the jumpman. the last color that is listed is for the letters and maybe the 23 on the back.

I think the gammas are the same. There is another color that is listed on the gammas but if you notices that last color that is listed is for the letters. The color before that is probably the sole???

View media item 773355View media item 773356
View media item 773363View media item 773364
View media item 773366View media item 773367
View media item 773372View media item 773373

tay1 tay1 - I honestly don't unless you have seen pics. otherwise, I have no idea if they will be the 96 pair or the 00 pair.

I know what you meant I think... Seeing as how there is no more of cws than ether more new cws for holiday XIs or this is the last holiday XIs. Unless we get one more space jam try

I know what you meant I think... Seeing as how there is no more of cws than ether more new cws for holiday XIs or this is the last holiday XIs. Unless we get one more space jam try
Pretty much.

Don't care what shade of blue it is, or if the sole is icy blue or clear, this is being treated as if it is a Columbia release.

Last edited:

At that point, it'd be what 5, 6 years since the SJs dropped? I'm sure they'd just continue the cycle again...

Last edited:

At that point, it'd be what 5, 6 years since the SJs dropped? I'm sure they'd just continue the cycle again...

id honestly be cool with Jams next year. i have the 09s and the quality/materials used weren't too good at all. 09 Space Jams AKA Banana Shaped Jordans

id honestly be cool with Jams next year. i have the 09s and the quality/materials used weren't too good at all. 09 Space Jams AKA Banana Shaped Jordans

This. Horrible mold, horrible patent cut.

And finally we would get a blue tinted sole on the Jams

I'm sooo close to letting my DS pair go. For $400-500 someone can have em..

I'm sooo close to letting my DS pair go. For $400-500 someone can have em..
Id do it fam, they look so bad its a shame to even call it an XI, those and CDPs (they may have better quality but they look like crap and the black/red XI is my fav)

Back
Top Bottom