12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

RESTOCKS ARE NEVER A GIVEN… CG'S GOT RESTOCKED IN SMALL VOLUMES AND CONCORDS POPPED UP HERE AND THERE IN SMALLER VOLUMES… CALL IT A RESTOCK OR NOT.. DOESNT MATTER. I CANT WAIT FOR COLUMBIAS…THIS SHOULD BE THE LAST SHOE I BUY…IVE LITERALLY BEEN WAITING FOR THESE SO I CAN ATTEMPT TO BOW OUT OF THE KICK GAME

I'm with u on this.
I won't be completely out of the game but i will go into retirement. And it would take a hell of a Shoe to bring me out

and I know that but if you follow the thread then you know dudes are saying the concords restocked like the black/reds did which is completely untrue.

the concord restock fiasco was pretty much a Finishline marketing ploy which is often confused by people that don't know. No other company did a massive restock. It was just finishline.

Finishline had 3 "restocks" and its not like it was a ton of pairs
1. A store in indy had pairs. Dudes in suits were displaying the shoes.
2. The cyber Monday ordeal.
3. A random tweet around the cyber Monday order.

The only other "restock" type thing was when they had pairs at the all star release in FL. those were in store.

It is a CLEAR DIFFERENCE between what happened with the Black/Red XIs and the Concords.

The Black/Red XIs randomly restocked on nike.com around 7pm EST, showed up on the quarterly restock for nike, were part of one or two of the Finishline "restocks," and in-store for the all star weekend like the concords.

The key difference is that the black/reds were RERELEASED IN MARCH which is what everyone remembers and what people think will happen for the Gammas. You honestly cant compare a 1 company hyping campaign (finishline) with a full re-release like what happened with the Black/Red XIs, That's my point. People keep expecting a HUGE restock because of what happened last year when last year is the first time it happened.

Other than the RERELEASE, none of the other "restocks" were plentiful for the general public and this was BEFORE dudes started writing scripts to automate the add to cart/checkout process. People that missed out on the gammas the first time aren't going to find it any easier if pairs pop back up because of how the game is today.
I went back and looked and no one said the Concords restocked to the same extent as the blvk/rds, in fact I said just the opposite. I'd quote it but I'm on my phone.

Whether it was a marketing ploy or not, they DID restock. No way you can say they didn't an that's all that was being said

Xis restocked one year and it's now an annual event?

Concords restocked the year before, though not to the same extent, so it seems like a new trend with JB.

jeez man

and I know that but if you follow the thread then you know dudes are saying the concords restocked like the black/reds did which is completely untrue.

the concord restock fiasco was pretty much a Finishline marketing ploy which is often confused by people that don't know. No other company did a massive restock. It was just finishline.

Other than the RERELEASE, none of the other "restocks" were plentiful for the general public and this was BEFORE dudes started writing scripts to automate the add to cart/checkout process. People that missed out on the gammas the first time aren't going to find it any easier if pairs pop back up because of how the game is today.
I went back and looked and no one said the Concords restocked to the same extent as the blvk/rds, in fact I said just the opposite. I'd quote it but I'm on my phone.

Whether it was a marketing ploy or not, they DID restock. No way you can say they didn't an that's all that was being said

I didn't use the right wording but you are wrong man. Your statement says it was a JB thing for the concords when it wasn't. it was a finishline thing. You are comparing apples to oranges as far as what happened with the concords and with the black/red XIs.

Last edited:
Ah, you're right on that one.

But in that case we can't really say any restock is a JB thing but a retailer thing? Unless they specifically restock on ndc

Hope these r columbias. If they r jb better hold off instore release on these and keep it online only. People are gona get killed for these for sure

Hope these r columbias. If they r jb better hold off instore release on these and keep it online only. People are gona get killed for these for sure
Helllllllll no. It's bad enough online when any GR comes out because the sites can't keep up. We saw how annoying it was with the taxis and gammas. I was lucky enough to get threw NDC for the gammas. They just need to as I said and hope. Make a ton of pairs

Ah, you're right on that one.

But in that case we can't really say any restock is a JB thing but a retailer thing? Unless they specifically restock on ndc

that not what im saying. im just saying look at the facts about both releases.
the concords were a finishline thing and they have been really quiet for months now. someone even mentioned that only 300 pairs are in finishline's warehouse right now. that's a really low number.

the black/reds were a full re-release which is what most people are anticipating. that was a JB thing and most major retails got them in store and online.

people are saying well, since the concords and black/reds restocked, these are but in reality they are stacking 2 different situations into 1. With that perspective I guess you could say well, since eastbay "restocked" the cool greys, then we have 3 years of restocks of the XIs.

Last year is the first and only time that Nike/JB did a rerelease of an XI. They very well could do it this year but nothing is confirmed.

Last edited:

The only other "restock" type thing was when they had pairs at the all star release in FL. those were in store.

It is a CLEAR DIFFERENCE between what happened with the Black/Red XIs and the Concords.

The Black/Red XIs randomly restocked on nike.com around 7pm EST, showed up on the quarterly restock for nike, were part of one or two of the Finishline "restocks," and in-store for the all star weekend like the concords.

The key difference is that the black/reds were RERELEASED IN MARCH which is what everyone remembers and what people think will happen for the Gammas. You honestly cant compare a 1 company hyping campaign (finishline) with a full re-release like what happened with the Black/Red XIs, That's my point. People keep expecting a HUGE restock because of what happened last year when last year is the first time it happened.

But he grabbed 12 pairs and resold them all....

I didn't use the right wording but you are wrong man. Your statement says it was a JB thing for the concords when it wasn't. it was a finishline thing. You are comparing apples to oranges as far as what happened with the concords and with the black/red XIs.

I'll cosign on that lol. Clearly apples to oranges

i need 2 pairs of these. and we'll need to discuss ways to keep the white patent, white. i hope the sole is as blue at the og asg joints.

i still remember when i scooped em back in 7th grade. picked em up like 2- days after RD, after seeing how ill they were on guys at school. This shoe will definitely take me back to some of my childhood.

Last edited:

But he grabbed 12 pairs and resold them all....

IRRELEVANT COMMENT IS IRRELEVANT.

Who cares about restocks of another shoe!! Take all that to another thread.

Who cares about restocks of another shoe!! Take all that to another thread.

o im sorry for trying to clarify an incorrect myth. let me comment about these shoes then.

I sure hope these will look like columbias.

happy now?

Very. If there's nothing to talk about, just let the thread die down then.

the hype on these shoes gonna be crazy.

8 pair minimum

wonder if these will look like the og or retro columbias

man dey messed up the color code

where jm to give us production numbers

wonder what retail is gonna be

hmmmm I bet the box is going to be white/blue

any taboo pairs yet?

social media site said they would look like these....

247b6139_air_jordan_11_columbia__by_dcrossover11-d61z13i.png

Last edited:
I just farted audibly in my office when I read JM's words... This is the one I have been waiting for!!!!! There. Will. Be. Blood.

Back
Top Bottom