12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

after seeing the trend of how nike handled these last two releases of xmas 11s i think there will be enough to go around. they dont want to have another concord fiasco 

I remember when this same type of post came through last year for the Gammas and people were saying all types of "F JB" and "easy pass".......

Wonder how many of those same people ended up getting 'em and are already b!#&$ing about the Columbia/Legend Blue XI's
laugh.gif

So 11, 11.5, and 12 a go ? Lol. Not gonna get excited but I like the idea of randomly dropping a Jordan like this. Gives me hope for other releases. Good looks on the info btw, thanks a lot.
yup, they even go up to an 18 lol

This isn't random didn't they do a super bowl restock last year?
And my hopes have been shot down. Well, I like this kind of ****, I know that with any type of attempt I would've been able to get these in '12 but I had two pairs of the black cement 4s at the time (girlfriend bought me a pair without knowing I had gotten my own) and I didn't see the need for these.

Didn't know they restocked for the Super Bowl though. Hopefully they do this for the playoffs NBA and NHL just to do it too lol

2 og...they are really yellow ...i think 7 retro of which about half are yellowed pretty bad and the other half just the sole bad...ive tried cleaning and got the tops looking good but the yellowish patent leather i dont think theres hope. the soles i have tried on 2 pair to seaglow and sauce. it just seemed like it wasnt working on og pair and the retro i have gotten a little cleaner but not much and i dont want to mess them up so i just kind of gave up.

2 og...they are really yellow ...i think 7 retro of which about half are yellowed pretty bad and the other half just the sole bad...ive tried cleaning and got the tops looking good but the yellowish patent leather i dont think theres hope. the soles i have tried on 2 pair to seaglow and sauce. it just seemed like it wasnt working on og pair and the retro i have gotten a little cleaner but not much and i dont want to mess them up so i just kind of gave up.
Thanks

THEYRE GOING TO BE HIDEOUS COMPARED TO THE 00 RELEASE SO MIGHT AS WELL NOT POST THOSE AS MUCH LOL

No official pics , not even photoshopped ones , and the 'THEY WILL NOT BE AS GOOD AS THE ..' quotes have begun.Great.

No official pics , not even photoshopped ones , and the 'THEY WILL NOT BE AS GOOD AS THE ..' quotes have begun.Great.
These will likely have the new mold that was used on the previous 6 XIs which is definitely inferior than the og, 00-01 and dmp XI molds so these will look inferior to the 01's. However, I do think that it is a bit hyperbolic to say that these will look hideous compared to the 01's and also like you said, it is unfair to say that when there are no pics of them yet.

Last edited:
These will likely have the new mold that was used on the previous 6 XIs which is definitely inferior than the og, 00-01 and dmp XI molds so these will look inferior to the 00's. However, I do think that it is a bit hyperbolic to say that these will look hideous compared to the 00's and also like you said, it is unfair to say that when there are no pics of them yet.

How does sth look inferior?Isnt looks a matter of taste?Its another thing to say that most people would prefer the Og shape , and another to call it inferior . Inferior is a fact , not an opinion. Just my .02 though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom