12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

roll.gif
why does EVERYBODY say this when a xi drops? Don't lie to yourself b.

Well see you next og colorway release bud
When i decided to start buying jordans, my goal was to have all OG colors of the 3 and 11. This will do that. So I'm done (IF the shoe releases)

Alright well, I'm still be on the lookout for news I guess, hope something worthy comes out this month news wise (or this week hopefully) 
nerd.gif

Your sources let u down then. They hit u with yesterday's info on the regular

No they always hit me with early info now when I get around to having time to post it is the question, I don't stalk NT all day everyday like most of these dudes... So I look and see if it's posted and if not then I post it.. NT is not and has never been the 1st source for sneaker info..

No they always hit me with early info now when I get around to having time to post it is the question, I don't stalk NT all day everyday like most of these dudes... So I look and see if it's posted and if not then I post it.. NT is not and has never been the 1st source for sneaker info..

Has never been and is not......?

Bold statement

Ekin would beg to ddiffer

Your sources let u down then. They hit u with yesterday's info on the regular

whatever works for you man.

Until he has u standing in line at finishline for a shipment that isn't even there....

yah that one didn't blow over so well. Thankfully there was nothing in that "restock" I wanted.

He disappeared for a while after that one haha

Then tried saying he wasnt wrong.

Hey some info better than none, but take it as rumor

Lmmao dudes on here like to make exaggerated comments.... None of my post have ever had anybody standing in line for nothing, as far as restocks I haven't been wrong... A few people keep saying that and I'm confused because those restocks happened just the way I said except royal 1s were only in a few of the 15 stores i named, just cause they were not released in GR numbers yall mad and saying I was wrong when I have never Given numbers on any shoe ever cause I don't have access to that info..

K kamuekcmo - whatever works for you. i don't lie and i know what you said/did.

also, im not mad. i just think you are a fraud. and that restock info... a lot of that wasn't even your info. members were posting that stuff and giving you updates.

Last edited:

I know exactly what I said as well and admit when I was wrong or when something changed that I gave info on... But when dudes take info and run with something that was never said then NT wants to take it out on the poster.. It's cool, NT has become garbage, just no that nobody has verified Columbia 11s or 11s for this holiday season at all, that's all I took the time out of my day to say... it's up to yall to believe it or not.... Like someone a few post back said it's all just rumors and fake color codes at this point....

I know exactly what I said as well and admit when I was wrong or when something changed that I gave info on... But when dudes take info and run with something that was never said then NT wants to take it out on the poster.. It's cool, NT has become garbage, just no that nobody has verified Columbia 11s or 11s for this holiday season at all, that's all I took the time out of my day to say... it's up to yall to believe it or not.... Like someone a few post back said it's all just rumors and fake color codes at this point....

I'm sorry but when someone posts a pic of royals picked up at HoH then you follow by telling people that finishlines on the list you posted have started getting their pairs, that the employees don't know they have them, and that you have seen them while you were buying grant hills.... that is implying that people need to go to the store and get them. sent dudes on a wild good hunt for nothing.

Last edited:

also, im not mad. i just think you are a fraud. and that restock info... a lot of that wasn't even your info. members were posting that stuff and giving you updates.

Lmmao, now it's not my info but every other sneaker site seems to say according to Kamue, info from Kamue, thanks to Kamue..

http://sneakernews.com/2013/05/09/memorial-day-weekend-air-jordan-retro-restocks/

i don't care what these blogs say. i know what i read and i know these sites steal stuff off of nt all of the time. someone in the 88 cement 3 thread got the info of its rerelease from an Eastbay/FTL rep and posted in there. then you created the official super restock thread. members did contribute and it wasn't all your info.

i don't care what these blogs say. i know what i read and i know these sites steal stuff off of nt all of the time. someone in the 88 cement 3 thread got the info of its rerelease from an Eastbay/FTL rep and posted in there. then you created the official super restock thread. members did contribute and it wasn't all your info.

So I got all the info in this thread because I seen someone post about 1 single shoe, I listed like 20 shoes, locations, online or in store, b4 anyone added or gave me any info... I would also like to ask you which of these shoes didn't restock on that day? Now on the flip side if all of NT gave me info then why am I being stoned for giving wrong info... once again I'm confused....

http://niketalk.com/t/535676/jordan-nike-restock-day-5-25-13-info-on-page-1

Last edited:
No matter what you/we say dude is always going to think he is right, no matter how wrong he is

No matter what you/we say dude is always going to think he is right, no matter how wrong he is
also, you have stated that reputable members pretty much got their info from rumors. kixandthecity broke the news first. dude doesn't bs when dropping info.

yea... he just said JM and MaZe1eR (don't remember his NT name) just fabricated the info.

I'm sorry but when someone posts a pic of royals picked up at HoH then you follow by telling people that finishlines on the list you posted have started getting their pairs, that the employees don't know they have them, and that you have seen them while you were buying grant hills.... that is implying that people need to go to the store and get them. sent dudes on a wild good hunt for nothing.

Once again people all over twitter and FB were able to cop Royal 1s based off of that info from NY to LA, I even posed screen shots as well as other NT members said they knew people who were able to cop... I never said a date or time, I said to call stores because they would drop as stores did grand openings after being remodeled.... Which was also verified by this JM dude yall keep speaking of.

I remember kam said there would be more than one XI and kingofny came in a few hours later and said there would be only one (Gammas).
He also said the Shanghai Vs were part of a Laney pack and kingofny yet again came in and said it was an Asia exclusive.

Once again people all over twitter and FB were able to cop Royal 1s based off of that info from NY to LA, I even posed screen shots as well as other NT members said they knew people who were able to cop... I never said a date or time, I said to call stores because they would drop as stores did grand openings after being remodeled.... Which was also verified by this JM dude yall keep speaking of.

not true at all. nobody would have had any issue with you nor would there be the firestorm of posts about u if that was the truth. Your comeback when dudes said not one person on nt got a pair from them fnl stock u mentioned was that the world is bigger than nt and tons of people were thanking u on twitter.

you dance around and dance around so you can always say "well nothing was confirmed."

you had dudes thinking you were about to display clothing for the "snakeskin" XIs last year. its comical.

Last edited:
Can this just get locked and we start over again ? Because all dude is doing now is just trolling, for someone who doesnt have time to clarify, his info he has plenty of time to go back and forth with bigj

also, you have stated that reputable members pretty much got their info from rumors. kixandthecity broke the news first. dude doesn't bs when dropping info.

yea... he just said JM and MaZe1eR (don't remember his NT name) just fabricated the info.

You do know that info was online way b4 kicks and the city posted it... I don't know where JM got his info by as the BigJ moderator said JM is on the retail level, so there is no way he would have info in a release a year down the road.. I can't speak on the 3rd dude you named cause I have never read his post stuff.... Anyone can go into a thread already started and say yes or no to something, show me a correct thread he started....

Can this just get locked and we start over again ? Because all dude is doing now is just trolling, for someone who doesnt have time to clarify, his info he has plenty of time to go back and forth with bigj

I'll just leave it alone. Just like he left his old screen name alone.... For no one to ever know.

I remember kam said there would be more than one XI and kingofny came in a few hours later and said there would be only one (Gammas).
He also said the Shanghai Vs were part of a Laney pack and kingofny yet again came in and said it was an Asia exclusive.

I said LANEYS not Shangai... That's the problem here dudes act like they can't read...

Back
Top Bottom