12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Lmmao, ok I'll leave it alone for real this time cause its all pointless.... What it all comes down to is rumors before anything hits the streets.. Perfect example is how dudes posted launch locators of infrared 3s and dudes still saying they limited... Good luck on Yall future cops..

I said LANEYS not Shangai... That's the problem here dudes act like they can't read...

And u act like u dont know who JM is

And u act like ur waaaay too busy to post ur info when u get it, u post whemever u can?

Its 2014.

The pc isnt the only link to NT

Looks like people attacking someone just because they don't like/ don't agree with the person. Smh.

I remember when Kam said there was gonna be a 5/11 Laney pack but that never happened either

laugh.gif

who the hell cares who gives the info or if it happened to be wrong. let's move on. who knows where he gets the info but you can't really blame him maybe his "guy" just likes to feed him a lil BS every once in awhile to keep the relationship and keep him buying 13s in full family sizing
wink.gif

This dude kam keeps digging a deeper hole for himself. It's an easy cop out to say "JB scrapped it at the last minute, that's why it never happened". Could be true, but why not wait until your "sources" actually confirm something then post it? Simple as that. 

How bout we all come back when we see pictures that way ether dude is wrong or right. But seriously he's most likely wrong just wants to redeem himself to have some creditable information so there was no need for all these pages caused by his troll

Jman don't go to bat for someone who has proven them self to be nothing short of a liar. I my self deez and bigJ have no agenda to attack dude. He's just been proven wrong on several speculations. So don't come at anybody sideways if you weren't here to understand why. You just can't jump
In the plot of the story and assume you know what's going on.

I and I'm sure the rest of the NT community would love to here info that actually comes
To past and not stuff that's on the "drawing boards"

Now nobody has to like ol dude we can all agree to disagree but let's keep this clutter free and hope we all get what we want which is the shoes.....

:lol:  

who the hell cares who gives the info or if it happened to be wrong. let's move on. who knows where he gets the info but you can't really blame him maybe his "guy" just likes to feed him a lil BS every once in awhile to keep the relationship and keep him buying 13s in full family sizing :wink:  

Dude are you mad at my profile pic from over a year ago? Yeah I bought all of my kids the 13s just like I buy them every other shoe that drops, is that a problem.... I don't understand how or why that's funny... Do you need me to upload a more recent pic to meet your standards...

Last edited:
Maybe my memory is off...but I don't remember all these shoes dropping on 5/25/13 on NDC as you claimed they would:

****Nike.com****
*Black Toe 1's $140 (TLO, new release not a restock)
*White Cement 3 88s $200 (will have GS sizes)
*Joker 3's $160
*Grape 5s (waiting on more info for NDC but will be at HOH)
*Bugs Bunny 8's
*Fire Red 5s
*Bred 11s
*Cool Grey 9's
*Fighter Jet Foams
*Kobe 8 (Lakers Home, new release not a restock)
*Lebron X - Black/pink/orange (floridians)
*Lebron X - Corks (very limited amount, very limited)

Maybe my memory is off...but I don't remember all these shoes dropping on 5/25/13 on NDC as you claimed they would:

****Nike.com****

*Black Toe 1's $140 (TLO, new release not a restock)

*White Cement 3 88s $200 (will have GS sizes)

*Joker 3's $160

*Grape 5s (waiting on more info for NDC but will be at HOH)

*Bugs Bunny 8's

*Fire Red 5s

*Bred 11s

*Cool Grey 9's

*Fighter Jet Foams

*Kobe 8 (Lakers Home, new release not a restock)

*Lebron X - Black/pink/orange (floridians)

*Lebron X - Corks (very limited amount, very limited)

Because things changed at the last minute.....

Still awaiting is real screen name also.... But his followers persist :smh:

Kam- thanks for heads up last year on the thousands of pairs of Royals sitting in a warehouse waiting to be shipped for a huge restock in May '13 :lol:

It's funny when you're exposed and you'll literally do anything to avoid giving in.

LOL I should have been more polite in my posts in the Memorial Day restock thread when I exposed him so all that proof on the first 5 pages would still exist

@1C3M4M snuggles was actually two members from ATL using one account. Great info and hella early pics and samples. T actually came back on, I think last summer, under a new screen name to post in a thread in general about the snuggles screen name and where that member went.

Because things changed at the last minute.....

Still awaiting is real screen name also.... But his followers persist
mean.gif
Ah I see. It's so clear to me now. I guess I can do that too.

HEY EVERYONE....Concords restocking on NDC this weekend.

I'll be back on Sunday to recant my claim.

lol dudes cant just say "yeah i messed up" on this site, like pro athletes sticking to not using PEDs and then getting caught lol just come clean we will forgive you but if you keep diggin that hole of lies we will never forgive you at a point

lol dudes cant just say "yeah i messed up" on this site, like pro athletes sticking to not using PEDs and then getting caught lol just come clean we will forgive you but if you keep diggin that hole of lies we will never forgive you at a point

because hes a fraud. the whole time ive been questioning him, i knew what his screen name on the other site was. i even told him what it was before he tried to hit me with the kamue51kcmo bull. And before you blind followers decide to contribute, just know that I know the email kamuekcmo uses for THIS SITE is kamueorcarl@somedomain.com.

http://kamueorcarl.niketalk.yuku.com/ (Hard to say you constantly spit knowledge on the old yuku site when you only had 79 posts bruh).

kamuekcmo - new NT join date - 7/24/12
kamueorcarl - last seen on old NT - 7/13/12
You cant tell me you forgot your screen name in 11 days even though you registered on our site with it being part of your email. :stoneface:

I got an idea, I remember I was giving info in the first altitude 13 thread.. If I find my post would that help?

Considering you joined in 2011, its hard to believe you contributed to any Altitude thread.

K kamuekcmo I have already offered to help you recover your old screen name so we can see who you really are and confirm you have actually posted valid info on the yuku server.

Yeah I gave you what I thought was my screen name and you couldn't find it... I'm going to have to take some time and dig through NT and locate it..

Still waiting on that pm tho the only other kamu screen name in the system is kamueorcarl who I never remember dropping info to be honest.

View media item 841453
.... waits for "i had another a different screen name on the site" comment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom