12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

This gif probably sums up their reaction

gdb.gif

Glad to have a chance at them.
roll.gif
 Lmao that first dudes face is Hall of Fame classic. I forget where its from though
mean.gif

I don't even know what to say about this thread, it's just odee jokes.
Just happy that the Columbias are confirmed (AGAIN).

I very seldom enter the JB forums anymore, but got a ton of PM's regarding clarification...

The OG Columbia AJ11 will drop in December & the new Pantone QS should drop in the Fall sometime before that.

Hope that clears up any confusion.

PO
im crying tears of joy bruh 

I'm not happy that pantones are releasing first. Just gonna create even more hype for the colombias when cats miss out, and they are almost guaranteed to be $199 now.
mean.gif
 You know damn well Nike's sole concern right now with their Jordan retro line is to get it into the 200 dollar range across the board 
sick.gif
. just like their other suddenly ridiculously hyped lines (kobes, lebrons).... This new generation can suck it.

Last edited:
Lmao....... Yall word twist like a moutha***** on here, I see why most the cats I know say this site is garbage. I still don't know who the dude is just because I heard of the name a simple google search could bring up his store info.. and a few of my sneaker partners here know who he is so they gave me info.. That doesn't mean I know him. To each his own so now I'm Kam I guess. Lllllllllooooooooollllll. Peace out yall. PO 23 45 just posted the only info I came here for. Columbias will be an instant cop.

Awww :rofl: :rofl: the homie hurt! The Homie Hurt :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Look kam, I already know it's you. There are admin tools I can use to detect multiple accounts. I can unban ur kam screen name so u can use that instead of this new one. I understand ur frustration. I just hope u see what we are saying. Dudes still have mad love for u. Don't make it worse by talking in 3rd person.

:lol:

The hype on these is gonna be out of this world

as long as they produce these in the large quantities that they have in the last few years then im good. I don't mind the hype when the shoes are actually attainable.

as long as they produce these in the large quantities that they have in the last few years then im good. I don't mind the hype when the shoes are actually attainable.
No your definitely right.  Yea IDC how many people want them as long as they make enough for me to get my pair somehow then I'm happy.

But I already know my HOH will be doing a raffle and I didn't win for the Gamma's this past time around, so IDK how I'll do when these come out.

Here's a question, more or less people will want these compared to the Gamma's?  I would say less, not by much but still less because the Gamma's reminded all these kids of the space jams.  Even heard some uneducated kids calling them Space Jams lol

No your definitely right.  Yea IDC how many people want them as long as they make enough for me to get my pair somehow then I'm happy.

But I already know my HOH will be doing a raffle and I didn't win for the Gamma's this past time around, so IDK how I'll do when these come out.

Here's a question, more or less people will want these compared to the Gamma's?  I would say less, not by much but still less because the Gamma's reminded all these kids of the space jams.  Even heard some uneducated kids calling them Space Jams lol
Hell no. More ppl will want these. You got ppl coming out to buy these that didn't even bother with gammas. Like a lot of OG heads didn't like the gammas. But they love these

honestly, I have 0 clue if more people will want them. I just know I want them and I know they will sell out.

Concord Lows thisSummer, Pantones in the Fall, and finally the Columbia's in the Winter? The re-sellers must be going wild. :smh:

I hope they do gamma and blk/red numbers in terms of production, if so with a lil effort those who want them should get them... FNL rafffle im sooo ready 

I won last year and totally blindsided buy it, then i won raffles for the gamma 12s, bron christmas and kobe and kd chirstmas joints... hope that luck carry over to the new year

Hell no. More ppl will want these. You got ppl coming out to buy these that didn't even bother with gammas. Like a lot of OG heads didn't like the gammas. But they love these

jordan 11 season is like the perfect storm for nike

you get the people who have been waiting years for the shoe to release

you get the casual buyer, who buys into the hype

and its holiday season, money all over the place and Nike does a great job of collecting on that

just like bigj said, if you have been successful in the past getting 11s, then you should have no problems coppin these columbias

jordan 11 season is like the perfect storm for nike

you get the people who have been waiting years for the shoe to release

you get the casual buyer, who buys into the hype

and its holiday season, money all over the place and Nike does a great job of collecting on that

just like bigj said, if you have been successful in the past getting 11s, then you should have no problems coppin these columbias
Exactly. Couldn't have said it better. I just hope I get better luck with these raffles vs how the gammas turned out for me

Back
Top Bottom