12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

do you see the sneaker above the columbia's and the sole on the bottom...af1's
i know bro, its like when a chick thats hot and has big boobs is in a pic and something is in the background but you dont see it cuz of the hot chick, yeah those columbia XI OGs are like that for me

Yeah they are fresh that's why I said nice, I'm just sayin anybody who's had the og and the 01 knows that the 01 sole was not done with an icy blue tint

Wasn't tryin to diss that man at all. Props for still having them in that condition. I was disappointed with them when I got them in 01 because the bottom was not made right.

View media item 852186View media item 852188
IMO the blue should resemble the bottom of these af1s
View media item 852189

Repped Carolina blue everything

Broke mine out to retrobrite and restore. Looked at the price I paif back in 01 anf all I can do is smfh. 
To be fair, no one ever takes inflation into consideration. I bet $115 was the equivalent to $185 or slightly less. I wouldn't know I guess, I was just a yungin back in 01 
tongue.gif

To be fair, no one ever takes inflation into consideration. I bet $115 was the equivalent to $185 or slightly less. I wouldn't know I guess, I was just a yungin back in 01 :tongue:
2001- $115 = 2014-$151.89
 http://www.bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm

Thank you :lol:

The inflation excuse has always been a crock of ****, since it would be working under the assumption that Jordan Brand hasn't cut the cost per pair down more and more over the years. They charge what they do because people will still pay it, and only a moron (or someone not greedy, but how often do you find non-greedy businesses) would turn down more profit.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the 00-01 msrp 125? Did you use a coupon? Possibly some type of discount?

Look @ the fact that the Retro 12, 13 & 14 are 170 but the the 11 is 185, why would a previous model be priced higher than a newer model, greedy bastards

Back
Top Bottom