12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

So from seeing the original picture, does it seem like these will be a few shades darker than the regular Columbia blue?

From the pic that was posted I'd say yes they will be darker...Not really enough to cause a stir but this is NT...

Fingers crossed this doesn't turn into another Powder X thread once full on pics surface...

From the pic that was posted I'd say yes they will be darker...Not really enough to cause a stir but this is NT...

Fingers crossed this doesn't turn into another Powder X thread once full on pics surface...
You already know it will turn into another Powder X/Inrared VI thread.

You already know it will turn into another Powder X/Inrared VI thread.
I hope it does, and I hope the release is just like the two mentioned. But it's 11s right, so who am I kidding, I'll try online for these and hope for the best. Had the '01s so I won't be feeling any type of way should I miss.

sounds ok
I think @jcuk23 said the 13s have a grey toe on them
This. can you update the PS? 
nerd.gif

^no need. The grey toes are a different shoe all together. Those red pods are probably as close as it's gonna get for now

Apparently these are going to be 200 retail price :stoneface:  it's just how it is now a days
Not surprised, sometimes I feel like special releases such as the 88 3s, which were also priced at $200 , is basically JB testing the waters with prices on OG colorways. I don't mind the price increase that much cause I don't buy more than 2-3 pairs a year if that, and I don't use them to ball in anymore so with that said, I'll still try for these.

Only a matter of time before all retros hit $200. I'm trying to get all that I need before it gets too ridiculous. Space Jams, maybe these, the first 3 lab 5's and my Jordan buying will definitely slow down. Not interested in most of the new color ways JB is throwing at us.

Prices are going up to $185 on all retros which means they'll be $200 and change after tax for people. JB just fast forwarding the time when the bubble is going to pop. No one can keep up with these constant releases at these prices.

If they raise prices to $185 retail, I'm pretty much done with Jordan brand.. No reason we should even be paying more than $140 - $160 for most of these poorly made retros any ways.

What exactly are we paying extra for when we buy a pair of XI's anyways? Oh that's right, nothing.

/rant

It's reasons this this that makes me gravitate more towards dunks nowadays. Don't get me wrong, I love j's but the prices will only go up. I'm with the rest of you guys when you say the prices are going up, but the quality is not. Regardless, I'm still gonna be copping these 11's, but these may be one of the last ones after.

It's reasons this this that makes me gravitate more towards dunks nowadays. Don't get me wrong, I love j's but the prices will only go up. I'm with the rest of you guys when you say the prices are going up, but the quality is not. Regardless, I'm still gonna be copping these 11's, but these may be one of the last ones after.
i hear you i've been gravitating towards nike retros and high quality new balances and thank god nike isn't gauging their retros too bad.

Eh, the older I get, the less I cop. JB must realize that the run they've been on is gonna end, eventually. May as well get the money while they can. Outside of the Black Infrared VI, and these XIs, JB will not be getting a dime from me.

Like others, I am becoming more interested in Nike products as a whole -Roshes, Flynit Chukkas, etc. 

Eh, the older I get, the less I cop. JB must realize that the run they've been on is gonna end, eventually. May as well get the money while they can. Outside of the Black Infrared VI, and these XIs, JB will not be getting a dime from me.

Like others, I am becoming more interested in Nike products as a whole -Roshes, Flynit Chukkas, etc. 

I feel you on the older you get the less you cop. I cop less cause I have children, but I don't think Jordan run will ever end, Jordan retro's are like Chuck Taylor's, Adidas superstar's, Nike Cortez, Reebok classic, and Timberland boots they don't go out of style.

No matter the price, Jordan retro's will always sell and be the highest selling shoe brand in history.

Last edited:
At this point price increases are to be expected. It's not like it's something new anymore. Just get what you need and skip the borderline purchases. Best way to rationalize things.

Back
Top Bottom