12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I hope early release pairs are coming soon like how Bred/Gamma 11s started showing up in July-Aug so I can cop a pair before the fall. I don't care what the resellers hit me for that pic of the shoe looks incredible.

I hope early release pairs are coming soon like how Bred/Gamma 11s started showing up in July-Aug so I can cop a pair before the fall. I don't care what the resellers hit me for that pic of the shoe looks incredible.
yea im going to have to get these early

I've never "doubled up" on a pair of sneakers, though I have gone back for seconds after beating my first pair into the ground (Ice Blue X, 05 Last Shots most recently). However, if I can get two pairs of these for retail I'm in. One of the most beautiful sneakers ever created...

No, let that man pass... it only means more of a chance 
nthat.gif

Ya laughing now but It will happen. On the Bred 11 release... I traded away My pair of Bred 11s for a pair of DS Spacejams...

And that was 2012 ago when the prices of space jams were lower and less GM around.

How many gammas for space jam deals did we hear of?

The authentic space jams have almost all dried up since 2009.

Not saying you 100% wont get that trade,

But like 95-99% you dont. I just wouldnt be so confident you will find that.

But hey

Little giants. All you need is that one time.

I'd hold off on looking for a to trade anything for a "Space Jam" XI at this point...

Fakes are too prevalent and it's already been five years since we saw a re-retro release...At the rate Nike / JB releases their shoes we could be looking at another Space Jam Retro in the next couple of years...Add to that the fact that they are running with this new re-mastered philosophy and what better place to start re-mastering the XI then with the Space Jam's...I'd venture to guess we will be getting another retro of that particular colorway sooner rather than later...

Back on the topic of the "Legend Blue" (Just doesn't roll off the tongue as well as ~Columbia~) I'm looking to double up simply to beat the things into the ground...

In all my years on NT, I've never seen this much favorable opinions for the Columbia's. I'm low key uneasy about it. If this many of you are coming out of the woodworks about wanting these, I don't even want to see what it's going to be like come release date. :smh:

Not to sound condescending or anything. But there seems to be a lot more "Columbia's are my GRAILS" now than in previous years.

space jams are trash and from the early on feet pics these look better and are probably better quality than those trashy jams, yall need to stop gassin up garbage shoes like they are grails

In all my years on NT, I've never seen this much favorable opinions for the Columbia's. I'm low key uneasy about it. If this many of you are coming out of the woodworks about wanting these, I don't even want to see what it's going to be like come release date. :smh:

Not to sound condescending or anything. But there seems to be a lot more "Columbia's are my GRAILS" now than in previous years.

It's the Jordan XI effect...Colorway doesn't matter a single bit in relation to hype for the model...

As for the Columbia's and the their popularity amongst sneaker heads look no further than NT when the Anniversary XI's dropped...The "JB trolled us" posts were everywhere...

I'll actually do you one better...There was a Columbia rumor thread that popped up in early 2012 maybe late 2011...When news broke that the Black / Red's would be the Holiday release I thought cats in that there would need to be put on suicide watch :lol:...

Not to mention the Columbia Appreciation thread that's still around someplace...

It's the Jordan XI effect...Colorway doesn't matter a single bit in relation to hype for the model...

As for the Columbia's and the their popularity amongst sneaker heads look no further than NT when the Anniversary XI's dropped...The "JB trolled us" posts were everywhere...

I'll actually do you one better...There was a Columbia rumor thread that popped up in early 2012 maybe late 2011...When news broke that the Black / Red's would be the Holiday release I thought cats in that there would need to be put on suicide watch :lol:...

Not to mention the Columbia Appreciation thread that's still around someplace...
Yep this pretty much sums it up but I like the columbias but they are my least favorite of the XI cws for me. My favorites out of all the mids to drop so far from JB are:
1a. Space Jams
1b. Black/Reds
2. Cool Greys
3. Concords
4. Columbias

And I don't care for the rest :lol:

I have always like the Columbias, but not as much as the Space Jams or the Black/reds. Never liked the Concords though.

space jams are trash and from the early on feet pics these look better and are probably better quality than those trashy jams, yall need to stop gassin up garbage shoes like they are grails
The space jam model is classic but your're right I think that shoe was probably the first jb sneaker of terrible quality.That's when people started to see how little quality control jb had. Jb's quality has gone down drastically since the early 2000's but that shoes set a new precedent for bad. They better "remaster" the space jams. lol

The space jam model is classic but your're right I think that shoe was probably the first jb sneaker of terrible quality.That's when people started to see how little quality control jb had. Jb's quality has gone down drastically since the early 2000's but that shoes set a new precedent for bad. They better "remaster" the space jams. lol
yeah and when they do the hype will be insanity and the price will be $250+ retail

I remember both threads. When StheBest got everyone to try out the rit dye to tint the soles. I remember within days of the concord release all the sneaker news outlets said Columbias were up next. I was one of the people on suicide watch when the blk/reds dropped instead. :smh:

Columbias have been my grail since I first saw them in 2nd grade and I was salty my moms got me the concords instead of them :lol:

I've owned two pairs in my adult life but they weren't ds or my proper size so they both got flipped. Owning them this year is a must, and that even feels like an understatement

Back
Top Bottom