12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Yea I got that mixed up with the shoes he played in when he first returned from retirement and Nick Anderson stopped him at the end of a regular season game. I didn't know MJ wore the 11s in the 95 playoffs and the 96 playoffs. Funny that Nick got them Chi 10s with the 45 on in this pic.

yeah that was odd. Mj wore the Chicago 10 without the 45 stitching for the ~10 games i guess and then had the PE with the 45.
In round 1 1995 playoffs against the hornets, mj wore the dark shadows (nubuck upper) with the 45.
He scored 48pts in one game.
Mj never wore the black concords or SJ in the 1996 nba playoffs. As you know the bulls wore black socks since the nba playoffs 1996.
Mj wore mostly the black/red mids added by the black/red low i.e. and supposedly the black/reds in low with patent (PE only).
In the championship ceremony in Chicago mj wore the concord lows with white sockliner.

The concords were the only model that Nike had ready for Mike. Since it was playoff time, and he had to wear mostly black, they had to scramble to get a quick mock up of the new model for him to wear in the playoffs. That's how he got to wear the "SJ" which was originally meant to be a movie prop. It wasn't supposed to be released to the public. He had to wait between games in the series to get the "SJ" which explains him wearing a pair from Penny. When you think about it, he's had  few equipment issues when he's had to play against Orlando throughout his career. 

OGs? if MJ wore them when they first released, then ya, they OG.

but yeah they been retored

Honestly with the whole "better quality" thing for next year I can see these coming for Xmas but honestly I think we should get cool grey or Pantone 11s. These should stay untouchable to the public as is. Shoe game is bad enough already with hype I think them doing that would tip the scales.

Lmao thanks for the heads up.
Should be a lil more definition in the left arm showing his forearm as well, and a lil more definition in legs and hips. Im really nit picking tho. Def a clean lookin jumpman for a bootleg in my humble opinion.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure we could get perfect jumpman logos each time but they wouldn't try so heard knowing how JB is sometimes.

I know that's right. Agreed 100%. Would you say the same goes for the Concord 11 Lows and them being an OG colorway?
View media item 1119386this pretty much sums it up.
And lastly I've always wondered if anyone knows why did concords come in purple instead of the traditional red? Just doesn't make sense to me for the first cw back then not to have red at all.

I know that's right. Agreed 100%. Would you say the same goes for the Concord 11 Lows and them being an OG colorway?
View media item 1119386this pretty much sums it up.
And lastly I've always wondered if anyone knows why did concords come in purple instead of the traditional red? Just doesn't make sense to me for the first cw back then not to have red at all.
concord... Is the shade of purple used lol

concord... Is the shade of purple used lol
Yea I'm not sure what buddy was talking about. JB was using the color Concord before the AJ11S even came out. The Playoff 8s have "concord" on them as well. Not sure if that was the first time they used it tho.

Last edited:
Posted these really for the last few pics.  Jumpman outline now under the icey sole??? Da fuk is goins on...multiple sites with multiple fakes???

these look great, this release will suck and i might just pass and wait for this shoe collecting thing to calm down because if the actual collectors were the only ones copping (minus regular public copping their one a year pair) we could walk in the same week and cop any release.

I'm a little bit concerned that the white patent leather will yellow way too quickly on these based on JB's horrible quality standards...:\...but overall they look good.

these look great, this release will suck and i might just pass and wait for this shoe collecting thing to calm down because if the actual collectors were the only ones copping (minus regular public copping their one a year pair) we could walk in the same week and cop any release.

I pray for this every day.

I'm a little bit concerned that the white patent leather will yellow way too quickly on these based on JB's horrible quality standards...:\...but overall they look good.
bro you are good, even the annis havent yellowed yet, people trying to scare you from wanting a wonderful shoe, keep em clean and take care of them and they will look amazing for many years.

Back
Top Bottom