12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Damn, they're still fake? :lol: Oh I get it. EVERYTHING early is fake. Riiiight. Keep telling yourselves that. Extremely naive approach but whatever.

Last edited:
Damn, they're still fake? :lol: Oh I get it. EVERYTHING early is fake. Riiiight. Keep telling yourselves that. Extremely naive approach but whatever.

i can bet you $100 they are fake

someone contact him to post pics. like i said $100 they are fake.

how come no JB athletes or any of MJ kids have even posted em? SMH

what about Kendall Markshall, dude posts everything he gets hes a damn sneakerhead, you know damn well if he got a pair he would post it 2 minutes after he opened the box.

aint no legit pairs out especially some no name dude whos not even gonna be in the nba in 2 weeks.

they are fake

because hes in the NBA they are real? hes a nobody...

let me know when Westbrook, melo, Rip, Blake, Cp3, etc post their pairs. Til then, no one has legit pairs especially some training camp deal player :lol:

Exactly lol... Just cause you're a celebrity or NBA player doesn't mean they're legit. I personally know a guy who played in the league for several years who had some fakes in his collection, and he even rocked some fakes in game while we were in college lol.. I'm not gonna say that theyre fake (even tho they likely are), but to think that just because you're an NBA player or celebrity that they have to be legit is silly

This thread has it all and it's only thirty-something o
they are fake

because hes in the NBA they are real? hes a nobody...

let me know when Westbrook, melo, Rip, Blake, Cp3, etc post their pairs. Til then, no one has legit pairs especially some training camp deal player :lol:

This. Cats get starstruck real easy.

Those are some good looking "fakes". I will be brave enough to belive that they are legit. I'm not sure what micro detailed flaws you experts are picking up on all of these pairs that been consistent since August. It's the second week of Oct. These shoes will be out in a little over 60 days. If this is a massive GR like you experts are claiming then it's not at all odd to have say we have seen legit pairs at some point. It looks like Nike is rolling with the pool water, milky, cloudy sole or whatever you want to call it that everyone has been posting. Let's not fool ourselves. No matter what that sole looking like we all will cop.

Those are some good looking "fakes". I will be brave enough to belive that they are legit. I'm not sure what micro detailed flaws you experts are picking up on all of these pairs that been consistent since August. It's the second week of Oct. These shoes will be out in a little over 60 days. If this is a massive GR like you experts are claiming then it's not at all odd to have say we have seen legit pairs at some point. It looks like Nike is rolling with the pool water, milky, cloudy sole or whatever you want to call it that everyone has been posting. Let's not fool ourselves. No matter what that sole looking like we all will cop.
Last sentence nailed it for me

not only that but the soles are gonna yellow anyways so not much point in complaining about it since it will inevitablely yellow

Yup there are very few variations of these Ive seen that I wouldn't cop honestly. Then again I'm not nearly as picky as a lot of people on here.

Hopefully the JB guys start coming out the woodworks with these soon so we can put the "expert" analysis of every shoe we see to rest.

Here's some things ppl need to think about...

1. Yes legit pairs can be had close to 1 month before RD from legitimate connects but these are not randos you find on CL or the bay. There's not many of them. But yet here we are over 2 months from RD. Think it's that easy to get a real pair?

2. When is the last time we've seen this shoe? 2001.... 13 years of built up hype at possibly the peak of JB popularity. Fake factories are a business and they know this. So as a business they are pulling out all rabbits out the hats for these because they know ppl want them, ppl want them early, ppl want them without dealing with the masses. This is why there are all these pairs out here and I will say they look close but still have some fake characteristics I see on the LCs all the time.

3. Idc what the sole looks like. I'm trying for 2

laugh.gif
@ cats saying Idc what it looks like I'm copping. Pathetic
You not one to talk about pathetic. When you were talkin so hard about OGs and you then came out and said you 13 yrs old
roll.gif

Sit this one out and do some HW.

On the real tho man no disrepect y'all buy what u like. I'm in my feels cuz I had the ogs and these look nothing like it as far as the sole goes which IMO is the dopest part of the Colombia xi. If y'all wanna buy whatever JB puts out more power to u. To each his own

Last edited:
U believed I was 13 yrs old
roll.gif
On the real tho man no disrepect y'all buy what u like. I'm in my feels cuz I had the ogs and these look nothing like it as far as the sole goes which IMO is the dopest part of the Colombia xi. If y'all wanna buy whatever JB puts out more power to u. To each his own
Ok then whatever you say "big man". Do us a favor then and don't cop. More for ppl who want em for sure

Damn somebody caught up in their feelings. I'm appreciating what dude had to say :lol: outta here with that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom