12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

omg can someone please put no GM talk so that the WD GM talk can fall under that....

dang bruh everythread thats the topic now smh.....

sick.gif
 is it the lighting or are these just horrible looking pics the shape and color 
sick.gif

omg can someone please put no GM talk so that the WD GM talk can fall under that....

dang bruh everythread thats the topic now smh.....

This is the reason why we don't want GM talk in threads. It can take over and completely derail a thread very fast. The problem is GM ( high quality fakes IMO) shoes are a very real problem in the sneaker community and every release people are concerned with GM's. Most of the time the first pics of a shoe releasing are of a GM pair. So It's very hard to keep GM talk out of a thread completely. If you have concerns with GM talk in this thread please use that red flag button and flag the posts, the staff will be happy to take care or it.
I will add no GM talk to the title of the thread.

This is the reason why we don't want GM talk in threads. It can take over and completely derail a thread very fast. The problem is GM ( high quality fakes IMO) shoes are a very real problem in the sneaker community and every release people are concerned with GM's. Most of the time the first pics of a shoe releasing are of a GM pair. So It's very hard to keep GM talk out of a thread completely. If you have concerns with GM talk in this thread please use that red flag button and flag the posts, the staff will be happy to take care or it.
I will add no GM talk to the title of the thread.
thanks good sir 

need a brazil connect lol, infrared still sitting on the site. and a bunch of others. 
man they way they price imports and exports there 

shoe might be 1000$ after their "taxes"

do forget they charge like 3000$ for a PS4 and more for a xbox 
laugh.gif

So am I probably going to have to camp out at midnight for these no matter what store it is? I'm a size 10 btw

ewwww...awful pics! Even if they do look like that, people who have never even looked up jordan highlights on youtube will fight over the shoe

If they look like this i am copping if they look like that brazil pic hell naw
im sayin...so many diffrent pairs. the past few months i been back and forth like 
eek.gif

sick.gif

eek.gif

sick.gif

eek.gif

sick.gif

the pair in the vid looks beautiful ill take those

*on a side note, anybody else notice that the hype is 100% about getting a pair at retail and not about just getting a pair. you can buy a pair right now today or a week after they drop but all the chaos is about obtaining a pair at retail.

Last edited:
im sayin...so many diffrent pairs. the past few months i been back and forth like :wow:    :x    :wow:    :x    :wow:   :x  

the pair in the vid looks beautiful ill take those

*on a side note, anybody else notice that the hype is 100% about getting a pair at retail and not about just getting a pair. you can buy a pair right now today or a week after they drop but all the chaos is about obtaining a pair at retail.
bout that box price life. I'm tryin to cop online at 199.99 shipped with my club membership with EAS. Same as I did with the black/infrared 6s but I know these are gonna be a much tougher retail release day cop.

Last edited:

So why did that video have that teal color?

maybe i gotta watch it again
Not sure really. The pair that I've seen look like the one's from the Nike Brazil store pic as far as the soles color.  Maybe there is a disparity in color from pair to pair.  Some look really blue and others not so much.  I will get them either way.  

Just lurking this thread. Want nothing to do with these XIs. Worst og colorway on an overrated model.

Back
Top Bottom