12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Welp down my way, the Sherrif is blocking the FTL entrance. These fools done knock this lady out & ran over her daughter. Both had to go to the hospital. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Folks went to Champs and got in line and the police turn everybody around. Cars are still in the lot to get confirmation that the tickets is cancelled. Not as many cars as there was before, but everybody just chillin at the moment.

Last edited:
Guy in the other thread said Montgomery is packed keep in mind they are doing tickets for flight pack and Christmas shoes all on the same night

Fair oaks was a zoo too many little kids all over the place I left I'm at Montgomery now

blackmondays blackmondays yo fam you ain't talkin bout Fayetteville are you? Lol. I just pulled up and it's lookin like how you just described it haha smh. They should already know to do raffles for these joints.

Parks mall in Arlington said guaranteed tix for 7 am today but they gave out tix yesterday. These stores lie to their customers and with that I think I'm retiring the game. When corporate companies lie and rig raffles you really don't have a chance. So **** you parks mall footlocker you cock sucking sons of *******.

Never forget....

"What if your child get ammonia for a pair of shoes?"

"I'm a shoe connoisseur"

"We Get Money Boyz"

roll.gif

mean.gif

Parks mall in Arlington said guaranteed tix for 7 am today but they gave out tix yesterday. These stores lie to their customers and with that I think I'm retiring the game. When corporate companies lie and rig raffles you really don't have a chance. So **** you parks mall footlocker you cock sucking sons of *******.

Yeah I called the FTL that's out outside parks mall and they said they were doing raffle only and the the FTL inside the mall didn't answer, why the **** do they even have two FTL so close to eachother??

Last edited:
blackmondays blackmondays All bad. So did they put anything out about a reschedule or cops just clear the area?

Nobody knows cops is clueless. The sheriff not telling too much. I didnt waste my time going back to champs, so I dont know whats going on over there. I guess until the employees get in, I guess thats when everybody will find out.

Back
Top Bottom