12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Man it's FCFS for grade school in greenspoint on Saturday... The question is do I value this girl's Christmas gift or my life more lol

my wife needs to step up her shoe game studies. "200 dollars for chinese made shoes?"

good thing i take a sharpie to the price tag on my purchases

online pre orders via NDC, and you have to pay at time of preorder. that would kill resellers and send the money straight to nike. 
I'm down for this if stores did that. Do 2 days of it so you don't miss it. And then do instore pre-orders through online too. Eliminate the in store drama.

loyalty in a capitalist arena...
roll.gif
Ikr! Just won't let me leave peacefully. Trying to trim my shoe purchases down next year. I won't throw the towel in but I find it very troubling for our future out here in the sneaker world. This hobby getting hella lame. Damn I hate paying resell
laugh.gif
I know what you mean, if only they value customers like some businesses do (which is few and far between). I'm winding down myself. I'm personally not trying for these because I'm not excited about the quality. Good luck to those who are though. I wish I could make a thread with all those comments in holiday XI threads of years past where people kept saying how wack and plain the Colombia blue XI's are 
laugh.gif

I know what you mean, if only they value customers like some businesses do (which is few and far between). I'm winding down myself. I'm personally not trying for these because I'm not excited about the quality. Good luck to those who are though. I wish I could make a thread with all those comments in holiday XI threads of years past where people kept saying how wack and plain the Colombia blue XI's are :lol:
Hell yeah. Plain? :rofl:

I have experienced some scary things trying to cop GS. Between the worked up mamas, d-boys coppin for their kids and girls, annnddddd the resellers.. Lawd. Then again Greenspoint was way more peaceful than Willowbrook last night and today.

Got my kids 11c and 5c on lock, Pasadena always showing love, the only part that sucks is driving there from the Woodlands
ohwell.gif

I have experienced some scary things trying to cop GS. Between the worked up mamas, d-boys coppin for their kids and girls, annnddddd the resellers.. Lawd. Then again Greenspoint was way more peaceful than Willowbrook last night and today.
kids foot locker line behavior was much worse than foot locker. some moms fighting, some crying, craziness.

Why is it always Houston in the damn news around Christmas with some damn nonsense??? Get money boys, idiot saying the legend blues are the best ever, etc.......Joaquin Bieber talking about da fighting, damn shame over some kicks bro. But it's comedy so f it it is what it is, stay safe copping these 11s NT

Why is it always Houston in the damn news around Christmas with some damn nonsense??? Get money boys, idiot saying the legend blues are the best ever, etc.......Joaquin Bieber talking about da fighting, damn shame over some kicks bro. But it's comedy so f it it is what it is, stay safe copping these 11s NT
Grown men can't wait in a single file line. Idiots. I hope they all strike out. Making true sneaker heads like myself look foolish.

Got my kids 11c and 5c on lock, Pasadena always showing love, the only part that sucks is driving there from the Woodlands :\

We're they still doing guaranteed tickets this late?

I was at the front of the Baybrook line but the crowd there was chaos so Mall security changed it to a raffle.

online pre orders via NDC, and you have to pay at time of preorder. that would kill resellers and send the money straight to nike. if they did ALL jordan releases like this the poor shoe stores would die, for good reason.....they play god for a pair of jordans. 
THIS... everyone would be happy.. the resellers would go stick with supreme's and niketalk could be a friendlier place where shoe entusiasts and collectors can dwell in peace and on release day.. no more aftermath survival of the purge threads..

This has me at the point that I'm starting to think if something happens good bye FCFS forever. This is crazy aren't these fools cold? Got a job? Like damn.
this is there job.. buying shoes to ressell for 500 bucks. they camp for days to make 270 in profit

We're they still doing guaranteed tickets this late?

I was at the front of the Baybrook line but the crowd there was chaos so Mall security changed it to a raffle.
My boy works out there so he always helps me out if I need anything, I have only bought infrareds this year and I didn't want these 11s so I got my kids a pair instead

you gotta add the new qoute in from teh girl..

"These are soo profesional. they one of a kind" Corneisha washington

..at the end of the news video..

Back
Top Bottom