12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

you gotta be the biggest herb in America to be over 17 and entering a raffle for kicks lol. Risking getting trampled by a bunch of weirdos for a pair of Jordan's smh.

Was just loading some GC's on my NDC account for Saturday and got this. 1st time seeing it. Maybe trying to fight traffic? IDK just weird it came up now

you gotta be the biggest herb in America to be over 17 and entering a raffle for kicks lol. Risking getting trampled by a bunch of weirdos for a pair of Jordan's smh.
There is nothing wrong with going about getting your sneakers from a raffle. As mentioned every release isn't like this. Nothing wrong with being able to physically go pick your sneakers up instead of having to logon with the rest of the world to get the same sneaker you could've possibly won had you went and grabbed a ticket. Folks starting to really feel themselves in here.
mean.gif

Every raffle doesn't go down like this lol
yup. And seems like this is mostly happening at spots doing guaranteed tickets. Stores are out their mind for doing it this way. Especially with this shoe. Just asking for a lawsuit if things really go south...

Was just loading some GC's on my NDC account for Saturday and got this. 1st time seeing it. Maybe trying to fight traffic? IDK just weird it came up now
How many ATC services did you enlist? Just asking so I know to stay under that number in the future.

yup. And seems like this is mostly happening at spots doing guaranteed tickets. Stores are out their mind for doing it this way. Especially with this shoe. Just asking for a lawsuit if things really go south...
A girl got trampled and had her leg broken at one of the guaranteed tickets malls in my town the other day.

Quick story. At 1am this morning, I drove 2hrs out of town to a neighboring city to try and get guaranteed tickets. Finishline was giving them out at 7, we were to line up at 6am. There was a turn out of 600 people for less than 200 shoes. The police formed a crappy line. Everybody started pushing and the cops let loose with the mace. It was a stampede and I felt like Simba. I hit the deck and nearly vomited. My face was on fire and my lips were numb. This one chick actually was vomiting. I get a footprint on my hat from getting my head stepped on. I cover up my face and jump back in line. Cops let off again and started macing. I try to run and fall off the curb and twist my ankle. They ended up closing down the event altogether and made everybody leave.

About 100 of us were smart enough to understand they just wanted to thin out the large crowd so we waited. Cops let us line up again. I was like #6. Got pushed back to about #45:smh: . Long story short, I got my guaranteed ticket for a size 12. 

Absolute madness...

Bro not that serious wtf you should have just entered a ton of raffles and called it day. The last time i been apart of something like this was during the DMP pack and that was before i was getting kicks online in the comfort of my home but damn what state are you from.

Last edited:
Bro not that serious wtf you should have just entered a ton of raffles and called it day. The last time i been apart of something like this was during the DMP pack and that was before i was getting kicks online in the comfort of my home but damn what state are you from.
o lawd the DMP pack... i remember that day clearly...

The DMP release. How much I hated that release. End up getting my pack for $500.00 two weeks after the release. Still have it DS.

if you're speaking of @AirForce1King  's story, he was in line for a guaranteed ticket.  However I agree it's not worth it even for a guarantee.  However it helps to know your area and the history of how xi releases go there.  For example you could not catch me ever at the Pembroke Mall to try to cop a paid of Christmas day release xi's.  As for raffles go, I don't mind standing in line for 5-10 minutes to pick a raffle.  I've stood in line longer for chickfila lol.

if you're speaking of @AirForce1King
 's story, he was in line for a guaranteed ticket.  However I agree it's not worth it even for a guarantee.  However it helps to know your area and the history of how xi releases go there.  For example you could not catch me ever at the Pembroke Mall to try to cop a paid of Christmas day release xi's.  As for raffles go, I don't mind standing in line for 5-10 minutes to pick a raffle.  I've stood in line longer for chickfila lol.
difference is, that Chick Fil A is guarnteed after that 10 minute wait.

I entered 8 raffles hopefully I can get my size 11. If I win two I'm going to let my cuz get one for retail. I'm off today so my phone will be on me at all times. If I strike out then it's online for me or nothing.

This plays some parts why raffles are sometimes rigged. People bring they whole family and long lost cousin out to raffle for one person. Today some kid had 20 people raffle for him at one store.
. Exactly, I understand people want the sneaker but honestly anything over 10 tickets from your local stores is just outrageous. If you win more than one pair youre taking away from a person who may have not gotten a call back. Anybody with a ridiculous amount of raffles is just as much to blame as the employees who secure pairs for family,friends, & profit. You both are rigging the raffle

@tony53220 - you won't be part of this site too long if you don't learn to communicate your thoughts better than what you did.

Chill on the profanity and you don't need to be going hard like that.

Why do people feel it's necessary to use profanity when 99% of people in a thread aren't.. Talk about a lack of social skills

I have mixed feelings about the "family reunion" approach to raffles. Statistically speaking, it's way better odds to have 10+ tickets in one rraffle than it is to shotgun every store within 100 miles with one ticket each.

I'd take a single 50%-60% chance at one store over a 3-5% chance at 15 stores. Just my opinion. Can't knock the hustle though.

Back
Top Bottom