12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Why don't you let people have their opinion and stop getting your tighty whiteys in a twist, it's ok for y'all resellers to post how much you let a pair go for in here with no complaints.
why dont you give positive thoughts and opinions rather than sounding jealous and angry about what resellers do with there money and there shoes

Why don't you let people have their opinion and stop getting your tighty whiteys in a twist, it's ok for y'all resellers to post how much you let a pair go for in here with no complaints.
why dont you give positive thoughts and opinions rather than sounding jealous and angry about what resellers do with there money and there shoes
What's more positive than saying I hope everyone gets them for retail? Your drum beats are sounding ******ed, get off your pony already and stop trying to force people to think the way you do.

What's more positive than saying I hope everyone gets them for retail? Your drum beats are sounding ******ed, get off your pony already and stop trying to force people to think the way you do.
alritre you win bro have a nice morning 

Only in the JB threads are you called a hater because you think everyone should be able to buy a shoe for retail, probably because majority of the buyers are kids trying to make a quick come up.

Only in the JB threads are you called a hater because you think everyone should be able to buy a shoe for retail, probably because majority of the buyers are kids trying to make a quick come up.
thats not why i called you out tho lol.... its because what you said about hoping that people dont flourish on there pairs thats why i called you a HATER and only that reason...that is all dude...moving on tho

Damn chedda, usually takes u alot more before u give up the L to someone.
lol i guess i am getting too old for the back and forth
laugh.gif

I guess these are some Elite Retro Bron 11
sick.gif

Whoever edits CrookedTongues newsletter needs to step it up.

Last edited:
thats not why i called you out tho lol.... its because what you said about hoping that people dont flourish on there pairs thats why i called you a HATER and only that reason...that is all dude...moving on tho
It's all good Cheddar.

It's all good Cheddar.
thanks bro no hard feelings its just its more than enough shoes for all of us too cook/eat so i wanna see all of yall boys on NT flourish thats where i learned alot about this new sneaker culture so yeah feast for all NTers
happy.gif
 like its thanksgiving

Back
Top Bottom