12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Only in the JB threads are you called a hater because you think everyone should be able to buy a shoe for retail, probably because majority of the buyers are kids trying to make a quick come up.
i feel u i hate resellers to

Sucks u hate me :lol:

I actually hate bulk buyers so we all hate something I guess. I've met some good people by selling and buying from them and I know I can't get my hands on everything I want for retail.

I have no beef with other resellers as long as they handle themselves with respect.

Only in the JB threads are you called a hater because you think everyone should be able to buy a shoe for retail, probably because majority of the buyers are kids trying to make a quick come up.

I actually hate bulk buyers so we all hate something I guess. I've met some good people by selling and buying from them and I know I can't get my hands on everything I want for retail.

I have no beef with other resellers as long as they handle themselves with respect.
respect and resellers dont go together

Sneaker resellers are just oppprtunist. Cant really blame them. "Gotta get it how ya live." Don't mean I gotta like them or associate with them tho.

Last edited:
damn hate is such a harsh word how about you just dont like resellers rather than hate resellers
roll.gif

respect and resellers dont go together

Personal opinion and extremely short sighted.

I don't have a problem with it. Do whatever you want with your shoes. Only thing I have a problem with is when they clear out an entire store.

Sneaker resellers are just oppprtunist. Cant really blame them. "Gotta get it how ya live." Don't mean I gotta like them or associate with them tho.

It honestly used to be real chill back in the day. I'd grab like 4-5 pairs when I was out and about and shoes used to be easy to get. I'd tax like and extra 30 or so per pair and be cool. It wasn't like how it is today where every hyped shoe has people trying to absolutely roast everyone. I mean DB shoes used to sell for no more than $100 about retail. Now it's like triple :smh:

i mean resellers are nomore than drug dealers to me either its alot cheaper than everyone else or higher u still selling

Last edited:
lol big j i dont hate u im talking bout the dude who paying a shoe store 300 dollars to buy 25 pairs of jordans

i mean resellers are nomore than drug dealers to me either its alot cheaper than everyone else or higher u still selling

Drug dealing is illegal and you kill your clients with your products. It's a big difference.

A lot of hobbyists invest money into their love and profit from time to time also.

My dad plays drums for side money and he's always buying newer sets and stuff. Sometimes he finds excellent deals and makes a profit. I used to collect comic books when I was younger. you could sell your stuff for a profit in that market also. It's nothing wrong with knowing your market and capitalizing upon it as long as you can handle yourself accordingly.

If you buy the shoes and go up and down the line trying to sell the shoes then shame on you tho :lol:

It honestly used to be real chill back in the day. I'd grab like 4-5 pairs when I was out and about and shoes used to be easy to get. I'd tax like and extra 30 or so per pair and be cool. It wasn't like how it is today where every hyped shoe has people trying to absolutely roast everyone. I mean DB shoes used to sell for no more than $100 about retail. Now it's like triple :smh:
Yea i can def respect that. I wish I had been buyin retro Js back 4-5 years ago. People that were and we're saving shoes back then seem like they were ahead of the game now.

Last edited:
people trying to sell to u in line are the worst in my opinion, its like a slap in the face foreal.

Question:

I have the 2012 playoff 11s that are a half size larger than my true size, but still good to the point where my feet aren't swimming in them; also have the concord lows from this past summer in my true size that fit perfectly. My question is do the mids and lows fit pretty much the same?

I have the concord lows and they fit tts to me. However, with the recent mids, (Playoff 11s and Gammas) the .5 size up fits better for me. For this release I'm going after a .5 size up to be safe.

people trying to sell to u in line are the worst in my opinion, its like a slap in the face foreal.
main reason I quit going to FCFS is cause of resellers like that, aint tryin to catch a charge getting into a fight with one of those idiots. Stuff like that is what sets people off.

Last edited:
If you constantly purchase shoes to exploit your peers is the part I don't like. Fell on hard times or maybe just a harmless size swap I have no qualms about. People know what a bad reseller is.

Question:

I have the 2012 playoff 11s that are a half size larger than my true size, but still good to the point where my feet aren't swimming in them; also have the concord lows from this past summer in my true size that fit perfectly. My question is do the mids and lows fit pretty much the same?

I have the concord lows and they fit tts to me. However, with the recent mids, (Playoff 11s and Gammas) the .5 size up fits better for me. For this release I'm going after a .5 size up to be safe.
Same with me, 11s mids fit a half size smaller to me.

Back
Top Bottom