12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Okay so let me vent now. My connect of five years sonned the **** out me. she isn't in play at all and is dead in my eyes. My cousin won't even answer his damn phone. It looks like I will be online fighting with the bots.

Of all pairs for this to happen with, it would be this pair. LMAO. I swear I hope this is the end of bad karma.
Man id kick my cousin if he snubbed me over some shoes :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[thread="581329"]I don't get how y'all praise a dude that stocked up on pairs and made a killing flipping them a couple years later, but knock dudes who capitalize making that return almost instantly? [/thread]
Just a matter of perception

don't wanna sound like a newbie but i've been wearing j's since being a kid in the 90's tho never owned a XI from the 90's era.i think i heard the 11's from the 90's were taller if that makes sense but i thought all XI's from the 00's are mids or lows so what is the XI 11's highs you all are speaking of? (take it easy on me if i sound dumb)

It's just an easier way to differentiate between the low top and the non low top model.

Technically, there aren't many HIGH shoes these days. Just a bunch of mids but we say highs and lows for simplicity.

If I manage to cop and I don't like them, I'll gladly offer the pair to a NT member at retail price.

Just hope there's enough for everybody that wants em.
Dont worry there will be enough..my mall alone has damn there 1,200 pairs between 8 stores

Okay so let me vent now. My connect of five years sonned the **** out me. she isn't in play at all and is dead in my eyes. My cousin won't even answer his damn phone. It looks like I will be online fighting with the bots.

Of all pairs for this to happen with, it would be this pair. LMAO. I swear I hope this is the end of bad karma.
you are going to end a connection of 5 years because she sold you out for one release?! I understand being upset at your cousin but damn!

If you constantly purchase shoes to exploit your peers is the part I don't like. Fell on hard times or maybe just a harmless size swap I have no qualms about. People know what a bad reseller is.
Here's the thing though...by exploiting I'm going to assume charging a high price...well nobody is forcing any of these people to purchase any of these sneakers for a high price. Nobody.

@bigjay have u ever cop a 11 on line and if so have u ever struck out

Actually yes. For me it's actually been easier to purchase online than in person. The only xi I didn't get online was the cdp but I was able to casually walk into malls and grab the cdp and I could have purchased from fnl when they restocked shortly after.
I got space jams easy but not on release day online. Just had to call Eastbay a couple days later. We were eating good in the jam thread that day :lol:

If I manage to cop and I don't like them, I'll gladly offer the pair to a NT member at retail price.

Just hope there's enough for everybody that wants em.
Dont worry there will be enough..my mall alone has damn there 1,200 pairs between 8 stores

It's never enough xis. There are still people that say they missed out on the 2012 black and reds and we all know how many pairs there were going around :rofl:

i've never had any luck with any aj retro online release except on NDC with the playoff 13 restock.usually if i put in the foot work and line up @ my local mall a few hrs. before release i have success usually around 400 people at most aj releases except the 11's always twice as many people & pure chaos every year.   

Last edited:
I wish we could get some better sizing info. Cause I would guess they would run like the 2014 lows did, which ran a significant amount bigger than the previous highs. If going up a .5 is the consensus that would be the first JB retro that ran small all year.
I agree with what was said about the sizing. rarely can wear my breds and gammas bc they are so damn tight. so I went up a half size myself. if you got wide feet def go up a half size

Actually yes. For me it's actually been easier to purchase online than in person. The only xi I didn't get online was the cdp but I was able to casually walk into malls and grab the cdp and I could have purchased from fnl when they restocked shortly after.
I got space jams easy but not on release day online. Just had to call Eastbay a couple days later. We were eating good in the jam thread that day
laugh.gif
I havent struck out online for any release ive wanted since the concord Cyber monday drop. da "innanet" shoe gods been on my side lol

Yeah, I manage to double/triple up on the occasional hyped release and RESELL. I agree with BigJ505, there's no shame in reselling if done respectfully. It gives me extra cash for the next cop. I wouldn't be able to amass my collection if it wasn't for resell. I have a job that pays the bills. Reselling shoes doesn't pay my bills. I think the resell thirst nowadays comes from folks using THIS as their job. The ecomony still sucks, I can't knock folks using shoes to put food on the table. I'm just giving my opinion on one of the underlying causes of the craziness.

With that being said, I am not (and have never been) a mass buyer/reseller i.e. van full of 20+ pairs on RD.

I have many times provided tips and helped folks cop retail (mostly in the Dunk, Roshe, and Zoom Flyknit threads).

Last edited:

I've been buying 11's at the same podunk mall in WV since the cool grey's and this is the first year I've ever experience a raffle. It's incredible how much the game has changed over the years. Bare in mind that when I went to sign up for raffles on wednesday 2 locations still had infered 6's and dirty bred 13's in a run of sizes.
bay area. hype been here since ????

Quote:

I havent struck out online for any release ive wanted since the concord Cyber monday drop. da "innanet" shoe gods been on my side lol
I need those gods back have struck out on every major release since the 88s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom